Major Healings

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Major Healings

Post by Delaine on Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:08 am

I had this dream about 15 years ago. While I think I have the interpretation of it, I would like more clarity.

I was in a huge auditorium that was filled with sick people. I was walking up and down the aisles singing (I used to sing quite a bit IRL). As I sang, people were jumping up out of wheelchairs saying, "I can walk", the blind began to see, the deaf began to hear, and people were immediately healed of cancer, tumors, etc.

What are your thoughts on this dream?

Delaine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Major Healings

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:26 am

My thought is a healing ministry. Praising His name and giving Him all the Glory and the Honor!

Walk in it and love Him in it.

Love in Christ,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:49 am

The first thing that popped in my head was...Acts 5: 15- (NLT)- As a result of the apostle's work, sick people were brought out onto the streets on beds and mats so that Peter's shadow might fall across some of them as he went by. Praise God! Sounds like the healing anointing is so heavy on you, that all you have to do is sing, u didn't even have to touch anybody...Praise God!!!

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:53 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top