Dream of "witch type hunt" attempts to stop me.... does anyone have any insight??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of "witch type hunt" attempts to stop me.... does anyone have any insight??

Post by SWS on Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:18 pm

Hi Guys! I've missed you.... my dreams lately have been pretty obvious and no need for your "pros" lately

I had this dream: I'm attending kids at a small park, many are coming to me to play what I'm playing with my own kids(this happens a lot irl)... I push them all on a train, they go round and round in a complete circle. The trains tips/breaks apart and some of the kiddies spill out... I hand each one to their designated parent as they come for their kids. I tried not to notice my ex boyfriend (like 18 yrs ago!) his mom and sister are at this park watching me(haven't seen them since all these yrs) they are watching me. The sister gets up walks toward me and asks my name... I tell her.... she walks away.
I get my kids and go inside our cottage... the said ex-boyfriend comes to my door is very agitated, telling me about his bad life, his current girlfriend, pushes his way in the door desperately. I tell him he needs Jesus. I leave get in my car, only one of my kids is in the back seat, a women i know in the dream is driving the car. We are driving away, said ex boyfriend jumps in and I say " you need Jesus and a strong bible based church, you need healing and a place that operates in the gifts" we drop him off at a church and keep driving without stopping the car or getting out of it. I notice some "witch type women" or some women from the adversary are running along side our car after dropping him off at this safe haven. I tell the driver " pray against them, with all you have you must fight!!" I;m fighting in the spirit, praying in the spirit, calling upon my God to help as I often do irl. She is getting weaker almost mesmerized/hypnotized by them, i'm fighting for her, for my son in the back, for myself and telling her again " you must fight pray against this pray!!" She is knocked out, car comes to a stop. The women are reaching in the window, one of them sticks me with something under my skin, like a fine needle... I see ahead of us about 150 cars all with single women drivers in the seats all from the adversary facing the wrong way of traffic to keep us from coming through... I had told the lady to drive a certain way as I saw a chance escape before she "passed out" .... I pull the fine needle thing out of my finger/hand like a splinter and throw it back at the person who stuck me, I rebuke them and then I fight like a banshee in the spirit.... I fight and pray against them.... That is the end

irl: haven't seen said ex in 18 yrs, we live in different cities in different worlds and hadn't even thought of him since forever!! so weird!!! and his sister and mom never really cared for me much so even weirder LOL!!!

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of "witch type hunt" attempts to stop me.... does anyone have any insight??

Post by pwilso512 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:16 pm

Here are my thoughts. I'm not sure about the beginning of your dream. It could be literal about your ex boyfriend needing Jesus. Maybe that portion of your dream is a call to pray for him. In the second part of your dream, it sounds like you are going to face an upcoming spiritual battle on your life's journey (sometimes your car can represent your life). You know exactly what to do during this trying time (pray in the spirit and call upon God), but someone you know who will be faced with the same battle will not be as strong as you. It will appear that the odds are against you (150 cars preventing traffic from coming through). But you just have to pray your way through it. Again, these are just my thoughts. I hope it helps a little.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of "witch type hunt" attempts to stop me.... does anyone have any insight??

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:09 am

This dream is telling you to prepare yourself,Because after the victory that you are going to get.
The enemy will come against you with all he got.
this is what comes to my mind Elijah after he defeated the priests of baal in mount carmel,Jezabeel came against him wanting to kill him.
God will hide you on his wings ,and he again will make a way where there is not way.
The Jeezabel spirit in your friend life is going to be defeated.
I know the /Lord will give you others warriors to bring this stronghold down.
May the Lord Bless You and keep You

Back to top Go down

Post by SWS on Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:02 am

thank you both for your time !
MB, this makes perfect sense and seems to be right on with the enemy after each Major victory lately (I just was used last week as literally the only warrior at our womens retreat, fighting for the ground in Jesus name for 3 days(literally walking inch by inch of the sanctuary before anyone would wake up or would come in), fighting for each woman, being used morning and night to minister and pray over so many to break the strongholds and see them set free in Jesus name. By sunday I kept hearing "I'm set free! or I got my breakthrough!" Glory to God He is preparing me for the battle... I'll keep seeking His face in preparedness and wisdom...I'll also re-read the defeat when Elijah was used... thank you Lord, thanks MB, you're always a vessel for Him!

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:51 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top