Newborn Baby Down the Sink Drain!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Newborn Baby Down the Sink Drain!

Post by luv2worship on Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:15 pm

I dreamed that I had a newborn baby enclosed in some type of container. I put the container in the sink to open it and take the baby out, but when I opened the container the baby slid down the drain. I was devastated; I began hysterically screaming for help, I called 911 but it was going to take them to long to get to me. I got down on my knees and began crying and praying and begging God to help me, but I knew it was too late, I knew the baby was dead.

luv2worship

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Newborn Baby Down the Sink Drain!

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:23 am

I got down on my knees and began crying and praying and begging God to help me, but I knew it was too late, I knew the baby was dead.

This portion stuck out to me the most. Is there something (new desire/opportunity) in your life (or could happen) that you let go of (tried to hold on to) or it slipped through your fingers unexpectantly and before you could make a choice about what to do, you felt like it was too late (a missed opportunity)? Could this even be a relationship that you were trying to hold on to but you knew you had to let it go?

God loves you and he knows what's best for us even when we can't see it. Its okay to grieve but remember that God has better for you. Sometimes your greatest setback can be your greatest opportunity. You're being 'pruned and groomed' to bloom!

Praying for you! You're not missing out! The best is yet to come!

desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luv2worship on Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:23 am

Dear Desiree, there are two areas of my life that resonate with your interpretation. I am believing God to promote me on my job, but just recently I've been overwhelmed with the seemingly insurmountable odds that are against me. I know I am suppose to fight the good fight of faith, but I feel like I am letting go of the hope that it could happen for me. The other area is with relationships; within the space of less than a month God closed the door to 3 very close relationships, one day they were in my life and the next day they were gone... so I guess I am grieving that, but I do know that if God closed those doors then it's for purpose.

luv2worship

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:13 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top