WHATS GOING ON IN THE SKY ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WHATS GOING ON IN THE SKY ?

Post by faithful7 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:05 pm

HI DREAM TEAM, WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS ? FOR THE LAST TWO NIGHTS ,(EARLY MORNING) I HAVE HAD AN UNUSUAL DREAM/VISION. THE SECOND ONE WAS ON OCTOBER 9TH 2009. THIS WAS A DREAM KINDA BUT I PROMISE YOU I THOUGHT I WAS AWAKE IT SEEMED SO REAL. I LOOKED OUT MY BATHROOM WINDOW,AS I ALWAYS DO BECAUSE IT HAS A GOOD VIEW TO SEE THE STARS AT NIGHT. THIS WAS AT NIGHT TIME AND WHEN I LOOKED THIS TIME I SAW A SMALL OPENING IN THE SKY ,AND A LITTLE BLUE SPOT,AND A LOT OF DARKNESS.THE OPENING WAS APPEARING TO BE LEADING TO SOMETHING AND THE CLOUDS AROUND IT WAS MOVING AND GETTING DARKER,BUT ONE LITTLE AREA I KEPT MY EYE ON WAS VISIBLE AS THOUGH SOMETHING WAS GOING TO APPEAR THROUGH IT .IT LOOKED FRIGHTENING TO ME ,AND I CALLED MY SON AND DAUGHTER TO LOOK AND SEE WHAT I SAW. LATER THE SAME DAY I ASKED MY DAUGHTER WHAT DID SHE SEE, AND SHE SAID WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? SHE SAID YOU MUST HAVE DREAMED THIS ,BUT I WAS SURE I WAS AWAKE WHEN THIS HAPPENED ,THATS HOW REAL IT WAS . THIS SCRIPTURE CAME TO ME LUKE 21:11 ..... AND FEARFUL SIGHTS AND GREAT SIGNS SHALL THERE BE FROM HEAVEN. AND ON OCTOBER 8TH 2009 THE DAY BEFORE I HAD A DREAM THAT I LOOKED AT THE SKY AND SAW SOME PRETTY CLOUDS AND AS I WATCHED THE CLOUDS FORMED INTO A MANS FACE AND WAS LOOKING DOWN AND THEN VANISHED BACK INTO REGULAR CLOUDS . I SAID THIS IS THE THIRD TIME I HAVE SEEN A MANS FACE IN THE CLOUDS, IN SUCH A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME . THEN DREAM ENDED. ANY IDEAS ??

faithful7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top