fyling man dressed in white..cant understand what this stands for

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fyling man dressed in white..cant understand what this stands for

Post by Alice on Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:06 am

Hi

I had this dream last night and dont know how to interepret..

I see myself inside house sitting around..then I hear my brother shouting some kind of warning of something going to happen..I run outside the house ..i see white drops covering the ground and a man face turned directly towards me dressed completely in white..I can see his features very well..slightly bearded, with folded legs upwards as he is flying past me but looking at me..pleasant face..and calm open eyes.as he flys past the ground turns completele white..next i see the sky slightly cloudy here and there but light passed through and its kind off clear..
After waking up i can clearly remember the face of this man who is a stranger to me more than the rest of the dream.

Dont understand the meaning pls help me in understanding what this means..

Alice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fyling man dressed in white..cant understand what this stands for

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:34 am

It has been said a man that is unknown to us in our dreams could be Jesus. I wonder if there is or will be a situation in your life that someone is suggesting will be bad and God is going to comfort you in the midst of it? And he'll show you His presence and you'll know without a doubt it is Him?

Please pray over what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice on Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:22 am

Thank you for the interpretation. I am going through a trying situation regarding my marriage..under a lot of pressure..and have been praying for direction in deciding on my lifepartner..especially regarding a particular person..weather to let go or wait .as my near ones are pressing me not to wait around and look out..this is comforting to know that God will direct me and show himself in the midst of all and all will know that God always has the best plans for your life.

Alice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top