mirror & photographer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mirror & photographer

Post by Lori on Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:00 am

Any thought what looking into a mirror and a photographer would be?

Thanks - God bless!

Lori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: mirror & photographer

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:52 am

Mirror, Rearview = Word: looking back; obsessed with the past; lack of forward focus 1Corinthians13:12,James 1,3
the other one is the jugmental view of someone about that past,or pesent.Generally if negative the enemy
if the picture is good or bad..is the enemy attacking you the same way he did it with oprah..look at Ruth
God is always doing good things in the future. Do not let fear to prevent you to walk to your destiny.
Read ruth.
May the Lord bless You and keep You

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariakitty on Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:43 am

I'm not sure based on what you've asked if the mirror and photographer were in the same dream, but IF together, then this speaks of one's "image"...

If separate, then could mean other, depending on the context, for example

Photographer like paparazzi could mean being chased by the accuser of the brethren, or being exposed in a private area, etc...

Family photographer, or a wanted time with photographer, could mean recording or remembering a moment or a time or holding something for future generations to ponder, etc...

Mirror, (as mbstudent shared right on for rear-view mirror = looking into the past or obsessed w/past, etc...)
Looking into a mirror can mean self-examination
"To mirror" can mean duplicating something ( for emphasis or security)
3 way mirror can mean looking at something from a different angle

Mariakitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori on Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:58 pm

Thanks guys, this mirror was in my dream w/me and red hair, but the girl didn't look like me. Maybe you can help me more if I explain a bit what I saw more of. I don't remember the whole dream, just I was sitting at a mirror doing my hair, first is was brownish red and tight spiral curls, I was just touching up my hair, spraying it w/hair spray, I was getting ready for something, then as I looked again it was me doing my hair but like it fell flat, the hair was now a natural red and straight but as I looked at myself in the mirror the person didn't look anything like me and I remember thinking I look old (it wasn't old, just about 15 yrs than I am IRL), I was in a line to take my picture but left to fix myself up, when I came back I was in a white form fitting dress my hair was in an updo this was me what I look like IRL (but my pre-pregnancy weight), and I saw that they were done taking pictures. my pastor was w/the photographer and I asked if they could still take my picture but told me I was to late and they refused, I just remember thinking maybe I can still figure out a way to get my picture taken then I woke up.

I guess I'm having a hard time piecing it all together, any thoughts?

Lori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:44 am

hmm mirrior kood be u reflecting on urself,,

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariakitty on Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:49 am

Possibly, you've been in a season of self-examination and/or concern about your image in some way, (could be in the natural or spiritually or both). Or perhaps the Lord is preparing you for a change in how you are seen/perceived by self and by others, (I tend to feel more weight on this possibility).

You operate in wisdom now, but there's a "processing" to it, like turning things over in your mind is involved - and maybe almost a wrestling with it, but that's about to turn/change and you're coming into a place, (or have just come into a place), of having more maturity in wisdom; like it's just going to naturally flow straight out of you, but you're not yet at one with that, it doesn't quite feel like "you", but you will come into a place of being comfortable with this new "flow" of wisdom that doesn't require the turning over in the mind.

Being "a woman of wisdom" will be your new image, and there's something about it that's more formal, pure, and stream-lined regarding how you'll walk in this from now on or in the future.

There's a very special timing to giving a word of wisdom; if given prematurely or too late, it can be a spiritual irritant, but when that word is spoken at the right time, Proverbs 25:11 "A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures/settings of silver". In other words, it fits, it's in the precise moment that it needs to be heard, it brings good fruit that remains for all time...etc. You won't have to worry about proving yourself, the gift will be evident.

Please let me know if any of that bears witness to you...Many Blessings to you!!

Mariakitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori on Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:23 pm

To you dreamy , I do examine myself a lot, more of me as am on the inside.

Wow, Mariakitty that's a lot, and it does bare witness. This does make sense. The only part that bothered me was when the pastor and photographer would take my picture I was late. Any ideas how that fits in?

Lori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:20 am

ok sweety,,r u happy wiv wat u see???

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariakitty on Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:30 pm

Hi Hillobeans!

I think the pastor and photographer not taking your picture because you were late speaks of a timing issue... as I wrote above:

There's a very special timing to giving a word of wisdom; if given
prematurely or too late, it can be a spiritual irritant, but when that
word is spoken at the right time, Proverbs 25:11 "A word fitly spoken
is like apples of gold in pictures/settings of silver". In other words,
it fits, it's in the precise moment that it needs to be heard, it
brings good fruit that remains for all time...etc. You won't have to
worry about proving yourself
, the gift will be evident.

Pastor=can represent the Lord telling you the timing is off; there's an appointed time for certain things...a word given in the right moment produces something very different than one that's too late, do you possibly at times hold back on coming right out with it because of being worried about how it/you may be perceived...
Want to have photo taken = prove self, manage your image/how others perceive or see you, etc...and photo is something that remains...desire for lasting impact...

I hope this clarifies...if not, then I'm likely to be way off and let's just keep seeking the Lord about it !!

Last edited by Mariakitty on Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add)

Mariakitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori on Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:39 pm

Oh, ok, I got it now - that makes sense. Thank you for clarifying.

God bless you!

Lori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top