kicked out and wondering

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kicked out and wondering

Post by eljones4 on Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:30 pm

I am a college student who recently was put on academic suspension. Months ago before I was suspended I had a dream that told me it was going to happpen. However although I understand the situation I can't figure out the importance or what it means.

It started out with me sitting in dance class. I was watching the teacher peform (who was amazing) because it was the day everyone in the class would have a chance to perform our dance pieces to the class. I didn't have anything prepared but I was confident I would come up with something before it was my turn. However as my turned approached I became more and more anxious and ran to the bathroom in fear. Afterwards I tried to reenter the auditorium but my teacher explained to me that because I was not there to perform (I was late) I would have to leave and couldn't return.

Although I knew it was my fault I was in disbelief in how I put my self in such a position. I didn't know what to do and wondered around campus in sorrow. As I was wondering I noticed a group of people (elderly) walking in a line. As they got closer I noticed they were wearing robes, I decided to follow them. Thats when I woke up.

The end of the dream is what really confuses me. In reality I did fail a music class but I figured the dance class in my dream represented the liberal arts college I attend. I don't know whether I should return to my current school or attend another college or university. I'm torn because in my dream I'm wondering at the same school.

eljones4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: kicked out and wondering

Post by NeWine on Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:12 pm

If you were given a dream that pre-warned you of being suspended, where do you believe that dream came from? It's okay if you don't have an answer. It just helps (for me) to know where to begin on thoughts and interpretation.

NeWine

View user profile http://newinepouring.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eljones4 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:50 am

Probably from being anxious. I was having troubles with many of my classes.

eljones4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeWine on Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:32 pm

eljones, I'm convinced that your dream does indeed have meaning to it, that is relative to what you are going through now. Continue to pray and meditate upon this dream. I can see that your at a defining moment in your life and you are really feeling like " I can't get this wrong". If you could trust in God during this time and ask Him to help you, you will find that the "giver of dreams" is wanting to show you the way.

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Meanwhile read about other people's experiences on this site. Some one else may also have thoughts to add as well. Sometimes dreams take time as we walk out issues, and more and more is revealed to us.

In Christ- -dee

NeWine

View user profile http://newinepouring.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eljones4 on Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:47 am

Thanks so much, after months confused about what this dream could possibly mean I think I finally understand.

eljones4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:40 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top