Last edited by butterfly on Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ...............

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:03 am

I thought about not writing this post. Some people won't respond to it. I know it. Some people will think that I have gone of the deep end. I know it. Before you read further, pray about what I am going to say, and then go and investigate what I am saying. Especially those that live in Texas, Vermont, NJ, California, Florida... I worked for a bank that has higher ups that have some things going on, that I knew I was not going to be able to be a part of. I thought I would elevate in that company, but when I got to be an officer, I overheard them talking about my walk with Christ. Not a problem for me, the Lord takes care of His children. But you have to realize as I saw for myself that this bank is taking over alot of banks and you will see more and more of that type of thing as the enemies of Christ push for a monetary system that has one universal type of denomination. There is already a eurodollar. What most people don't realize is that there has already been a push for an amero-dollar. It sounds funny and weird. But sadly, many christians are going to be caught up because they would rather ignore these things than to steel themselves up in the word to pray about these things, and to not be afraid of these changes. The money system has everything to do with the anti-christ, because he wants to have control over everything, thus imitating the Lord who has made all things-the earth is the Lord's and also the fullness of it. We will see many things.

One of the things that I have seen is Christians hounded until they have gone to the psych wards. There was an article written by John Kerr, formerly of the NY Times in 1991 about this chain of psychiatric hospitals from Psychiatric Solutions. PIA. They have had lawsuit after lawsuit. I found newspaper articles about them every other year. Those lawsuits involve the forcible institutionalization of individuals who did not need it just to get their insurance money. The company was paying headhunters to find people with insurance, then the doctors would write out a diagnosis suitable to submit to the courts to have people admitted involuntarily. (There was a company called NME that was doing this as well.) When the insurance money ran out for the year, the people were released. Their intake of patients is 22% higher than their nearest competitors. This year, though, there is a shareholder lawsuit. They also worked with soldiers and experimentation, and other things that the people of the US seem to be largely unaware of. I noticed that if people are not affected by this, they are much more likely to ignore it. The problem is this - if this is happening every year to many people, eventually it will affect your household or friendships. Or church. Think about it. How much credibility do you think a person has after having been admitted by a doctor with a PhD?...I did stop to think that this is a weapon that the enemy may have been deploying to take away the credibility of some of the saints with the world. Googled Karen Wetmore of Rutland, Vermont. She sued an institution for this very thing, and got over 5 million dollars. The CIA paid the head of the institute, a Dr. Hyde, (how appropriate) to do tests on his patients with LSD. His partner was the first person believed to bring it into the united states. There is some evil out there, and we need to be aware of it. Life is more than just 8 -12 hour work days, breakfast, lunch and dinner, and trying to get a let piece of the pie. The enemy plans on making us the pie. That is why we need to be aware of the times, and know that there is an enemy who has many traps and snares, and spiders (people with no moral conscience) to carry the agenda out. Let your conscience dictate to you whether you desire to share this article and research what I have shared with you by faith.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:01 pm

Last edited by butterfly on Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori on Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:45 pm

Good things to bring to light ladies. It does seem to be ridiculous to those who haven't done any research because these issues are so huge, and they don't do anything obvious they always introduce it for the good of the people, and on the surface a lot of things do seem like they are good and the people that are sleeping are none the wiser. I can remember when some of this information was brought up, when it was I was busy working 15 hr days, so I wasn't doing much research outside my work days, and at first I thought there is no way, the whole world isn't a conspiracy. But after I stopped working had more time to research and yes dig in my bible more things became quite clear to me. We do need to be aware of these things, people do need to wake up. I know things have to be fulfilled for end times, so we must stand watch and be ready. The best way I think it is more understandable is that the people at the top know what's going on and the real reason why they do things (think pyramid), and you go down the worker bees don't know anything but think they are doing the right thing. It's like any company, if you've been in higher up positions you know you have a lot more knowledge than the average worker about what's going on in a company. Same w/the govt. the one running it.

Like both you ladies I agree these things seem weird and unbelievable to people. It's a lot to take in and pretty scary. But we are protected by the Lord and all we can do is share what we know, stand up and do something in the areas we can, pray and leave the rest to God.

I just say don't be so quick to trust the government, Bush had a private meeting for the Euro dollar way back. You won't hear about things like this in the regular media. As a matter of fact you won't hear most things that need to be heard in regular media. Sadly we sometimes have to look at other countries papers and news to see things. Population control isn't made up by the crazies, just do some research on the Codex where we are fighting to not let the UN have control, yes we the people are in court fighting this. We are the sickest country and have the most auto immune diseases, yet we give the most vaccines. You may want to rethink these vaccines.

Well I can go on and on, but I just encourage you to do some research on your own, it's wildly bizarre, but pray on it and give it to God, and of course don't spend more time researching these things than spending time in the word. It's very easy to get caught up in life and stay in your small bubble, which is where most people are, if it doesn't happen to them or upset there life than it doesn't matter to them, and thats what the "enemy" is counting on.

Butterfly, I haven't exp'd the things you have, but I have had my phone calls interrupted or disconnect when talking about these things, as well as loose connection on the internet to some places I was doing research on but could still go to other sites, and I know we haven't been the only ones.

Stay strong in the Lord, do your research - don't lack knowledge, things will be revealed to you through the Holy Spirit, and pray, pray in the Spirit!

God bless!

Lori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:36 pm

Yes, I agree. That is why I have posted this information under dreams to be interpreted as well. The only agenda that I have is a kingdom agenda. I really asked the Lord if I should say anything about this, and then I didn't hear a know, or a restraint in the Spirit. This came to my attention last year, and I just kept researching, and it is ridiculous how many articles from credible sources, published in credible newspapers were there at my disposal. I was like, "Oh my Lord". So, I made up my mind that I would not be afraid. I would speak when the Lord said speak, and say what the Lord says say, and do right as far as it be possible for me to do. So, if it makes me sound special, that is just the price to pay. It is not too high.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:49 pm

Hey Ladies,

Right there with you. I have been watching the money situation in the US and the Euro. Have you been paying attention to the illuminati.....a subject that is just so all consuming....you could sit and listen for hours on it. Then let us not forget the H1N1 shots to the elderley and the mist (which is a live virus) to the children. They (those with evil intent-the illuminati) intent to kill 2/3 rds of the world population. You can see this stuff on youtube. People are all over the internet with it. The question I have is how can people of God not be seeing it. We are way to complacent if you ask me. The Lord says to be ready in season and out of season.....that does not limit itself to one thing. I believe it is meant for body, soul and mind. Are we ready and prepared with food, clothing, places to go and live when the time comes? Are we ready spiritually for what is to come. Where are we at with our relationship to God? Are we prepared mentally for the barrage of information that will be given or possibly not given to us to make informed choices but the choices of those who would seek to destroy us. I pray that we make the choice for God....I pray that we are prepared in all things....I pray that we put our trust in the Almighty and stand on his word and do what is right in his sight. I believe we are the last generation....I know many have said it but I have been looking up since I was eight. I know there is a reason for that.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:11 am

Last edited by butterfly on Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:30 am

Saw that Yesterday! Pretty interesting don't you think. No I do not believe it is a shadow of lighting caused by weather. Just an opinion, if you know what I mean.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:57 am

Last edited by butterfly on Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:35 am

As I woke up this morning and for the last few mornings, I have had this unbelievable feeling of praise and worship. I keep hearing, My departure is at hand, but I think it is in terms of the trials that I am in right now. Connie, I think that I shared with you the vision that the Lord gave me to have this huge shelter ready and I saw myself with my son and my brother in law, with a cooking spoon in my hand looking up at the sky as bombed streaked to California. It appeared to be about 20 years off or less. Who can tell the times, but the Lord. For a couple of seconds, I couldn't do anything but lift my hands in praise just now, because the Lord knows the end from the beginning. I don't have to understand it all. I am just thrilled to be near Him. I don't get over that feeling of awe and gratitude, even when I feel like ninh ninh ninh grumbling.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:37 am

No, I shared that with LOLA and LTWJ, but I know that we will see many things, and I try to prepare my siblings, nieces and nephews and cousins that really may not have the understanding of the times. My little brother is awesome. He was a Christian before I was, and I will be eternally grateful to him for strengthening me until I could walk by myself.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:11 am

Last edited by butterfly on Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:13 pm

that is totally messed up. Oh, you better believe, that the enemy is intent on shutting down any mention of Jesus' name, because he knows his time is short and he is not going to want to share anymore power than is absolutely within his ability to circumvent.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:31 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: