1034 AD? Odd dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1034 AD? Odd dream

Post by NeWine on Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:08 am

I dreamed that I was in an ancient library or University in Greece. There were tiles in the floor that ran from the front to the back in rows. We were at the end of the rows (a handful of random people). Each row of tiles represented a time line. I was standing on the time line of 1034 AD. Several rows up was a man who seemed to be dressed in the time period that he was standing on, leaning against a pillar. His time line was of the 600's AD and he was lecturing about the pope. (?) (Not catholic.) He could have been a pope ... lecturing on the time line ... not clear which one.

any one have thoughts on this? -dee

NeWine

View user profile http://newinepouring.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 1034 AD? Odd dream

Post by usemeLord on Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:17 am

Just some interesting things I found out about the year 1034 AD. I like the coin with Jesus on it. I pray God gives you understanding of this dream... it's got to mean something.

The Year 1034 AD

In the year 1034 AD Emperor Go-Sanjo of Japan was born
Reign of Michael IV, 1034 - 1041 AD. Class C bronze follis.
+EMMANOVHA. Christ, nimbate, with pallium and colobrium, with rt hand raised in benediction. In left hand Book of Gospels.

It is believed by many people that in 1034 AD Malcolm II of Scotland was murdered at Glamis.[2] On the official website of Glamis castle, it says that in 1034, King Malcolm II was wounded in a battle and was taken to a Royal Hunting Lodge, where he died. Later, the castle was built where the Hunting Lodge had been.

1034 ADByzantine Empress Poison Husband The Byzantine Empress Zoe poisoned her husband, Romanus III. She went on to marry Michael IV of Paphiagonia and then reigned together with him until 1041

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeWine on Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:54 am

Usemelord, thanks for your reply, researching the year I was standing on is certainly a key to understanding what this dream is saying to me.

I am so excited because this dream has been rolling around in my spirit for a few weeks now, so that is why I wrote it down. However, this morning I must have been thinking about it in my sleep, because I woke up seeing the whole tile situation in that library/university as a grid of time and history.

There were no people in the library except for us who were standing at the end of the time lines in the back. I thought of the end of times.

I thought about how each time line released something in the earth that would come to fruition down through the ages. You know like ideas, inventions, discoveries, a form of art etc.. even a religion or doctrine that may have been released in the earth that particular year.

All these things will come in to there full impact in the last days.( Good and bad.) So we are all living our lives and experiencing those things in full bloom, that were released in history, as a seed. Some things more than others. For instance the first ford came out in 1908, so a car designer
for Ford today would be standing on that time line, toward the end of it.
experiencing how it has manifested in the earth in 2009 and what he himself is going to build on this grid for the next generation. Because the next generation would build on it from there.

Like congressman, and senators, and the president would be standing on the time line of 1776 adding to what it will be in the end. idea

So now I guess I need to figure out what all this is suppose to mean for me. :kitty:

NeWine

Back to top Go down

Post by NeWine on Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:05 am

usemeLord wrote:Just some interesting things I found out about the year 1034 AD. I like the coin with Jesus on it. I pray God gives you understanding of this dream... it's got to mean something.

The Year 1034 AD

In the year 1034 AD Emperor Go-Sanjo of Japan was born
Reign of Michael IV, 1034 - 1041 AD. Class C bronze follis.
+EMMANOVHA. Christ, nimbate, with pallium and colobrium, with rt hand raised in benediction. In left hand Book of Gospels.

It is believed by many people that in 1034 AD Malcolm II of Scotland was murdered at Glamis.[2] On the official website of Glamis castle, it says that in 1034, King Malcolm II was wounded in a battle and was taken to a Royal Hunting Lodge, where he died. Later, the castle was built where the Hunting Lodge had been.

1034 ADByzantine Empress Poison Husband The Byzantine Empress Zoe poisoned her husband, Romanus III. She went on to marry Michael IV of Paphiagonia and then reigned together with him until 1041

Thanks, Usemelord, very interesting!

NeWine

Back to top Go down

Post by Traci 1125 on Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:26 pm

Hey Nuwine,
You have some really interesting dreams. I feel like this is one of those that is for everyone. Have you thought about studying this from a church history view? The point of liftoff being the 7 churches? For instance, Thyatira being from about 606 to the Tribulation. This would be the church of the Dark Ages. (actual years:500-1500AD)
What I'm trying to say is to look from the view of the dispensations of time. Many doctrines that have roots in paganism were added to the church during this time. A doctrine is a pillar of the faith. A martyr of that time would be John Wycliffe, for instance, because he refused to adhere to anything other than the true Word of God and Jesus Christ being Lord. I am thinking this because the pope or some reference to him is mentioned by the man against the pillar at the 600AD line. Twenty years ago,(man am I really that old?) I was really into studying the scriptures according to the dispensations of time. This dream has caused me to start digging out old notes. Does this seem like it may pertain to the dream? Let me know if I can help you in any way. I am very excited to see the outcome of this dream!

In anticipation,
Traci

Traci 1125

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Traci 1125 on Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:45 pm

Nuwine,
You will find the biblical account of Thyatira in Revelation 2:18-29. This is the church that "allowed that woman, Jezebel, who called herself a prophetess, to teach and seduce My servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols."

Traci 1125

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeWine on Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:25 pm

Hmm, yeah this is very interesting because in my dream the people standing on the timelines were also building on that history, or perpetuating that thing released in the earth, and it was interesting that it was a group standing on that timeline appearing to be in a teaching session. So there is the actual Thyatira, then the church era of Thyatira. And then sort of an attitude of Thyatira, that believers still are walking in, today, (doctrine) in the earth. Right? That would make sense because the intersecting line on the grid that everyone was standing on was 2009, crossing various eras in history. Would love any thoughts or links you could hook me up with. God bless- -dee

I did find out that this whole concept has a name of sorts called "the theory of the continuum of people and history. tornado Waaaaay over my head.

NeWine

Back to top Go down

Post by Traci 1125 on Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:52 pm

okay, I have been in this line of thinking since you first posted this. The book that I used as a study source, measured against scripture of course, was called "Revelation" by Tim Lahaye. Are you familiar with Tim and Beverly Lahaye? I feel certain that this book is still available. He is still ministering and writing. I also was using a Scofield KJV bible at that time. Now Scofield's notes on the gifts of the Spirit as in the sign gifts are way off. But his notes on dispensational truth are great. You know how that goes...when using things or others notes, you have to eat the meat and spit out the bones. I know that there are others who also have good teachings on the subject but that is just what I used. Yes, it is deep but it is not waaaaayy over your head. Dispensational Truth is based on the scripture that says that one day is as a thousand years to the Lord. It works in 7s. Here they are:

1. Innocency < not guilty before God>

Garden Of Eden Covenant

2. Conscience

The Adamic Covenant

3. Human Government

The Noahic Covenant

4. Promise

The Abrahamic Covenant

5. Law <10 Commandments etc.>

The Mosaic Covenant

6. Grace

The New Covenant

7. Millennial Kingdom

The Davidic Covenant

Side Bar:

http://www.swordsearcher.com/download.html

We are currently in the 6th. The age of grace...the church age. In looking at the 7 churches you have to look this way:

It was written to the actual people in that church

They each are parallel to a certain time period

And they each still hold a word for us today as born again believers

So, your analogy of the churches is correct. This waaaayyyy deep thought pattern is why I feel you might get something by studying about Thytira. It lines up with your dates.

I'm going to study too. If run up on anything else, I will let you know. Happy hunting! Traci

Traci 1125

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeWine on Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:10 am

Yeah, thank you very much for the lead. I actually am familiar with Tim Lahaye we use to watch him on a TV program years ago. And have one of his books. (In storage) Lol. I'm going to go back over all this, with more thought. Thank you for the link as well.

I'm very curious about the specific date of 1034 AD. Because I could have been standing on era's in 10's and 100's but I wasn't. If I find out anything I will let you know. This all will be interesting to go through, as it has been a while since I've had gone through a specific study.

The "The science of Continuums" is based on multiple theories spanning everything from physics, to aspects of the human experience including social and economic blah blah blah, and that was what my research on this originally took me, because of the graphs, and grids that I saw in my dream. (That was what I was referring to being way over my head, it was just to ... over my head to grasp.) LOL . What I can get from it now is that whatever we do in life, we are building on foundations for the ultimate outcome; and we better hope and pray it is not a dead work. Because this grid will be tried by fire, and our works will either stand or burn. And we are standing on timelines of the continuums of "works" in the earth. We are in our places, either reversing the evil released in the world, or we are perpetuating it. If we are volunteering for Right to Life ministries then we are standing on the time line where 1972 (roe vs wade) intersects with 2009. And doing our part to reverse the effects of a wickedness that was released ... And at the same time, another part of our life is standing on a date where our own child was born, and we are doing works towards that individual destiny, and every person that sits in our class room of life ... God released each one of us into the earth for such a time as this. The reward will be to those who sow the good seeds into the kingdom, where destinies will be realized. So also, the 7 churches- (thanks for bringing that to my attention). We will either be the one in the pew that is part of the problem, or the one that is in the pew repenting and praying to solve it. So I would say this is all about understanding where we are, and what our responsibilities are. Or what time lines do we stand on to reverse the curse, or spur on good works from their foundations and layers.

Let me know if you get any more thoughts, and I will you -God bless.

-dee (newine)

NeWine

Back to top Go down

Post by Traci 1125 on Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:42 am

I will certainly keep my eyes and ears open and continue to pray with you on this one. I really believe that you are on the right track to recieve a word from the Lord.

Traci

Traci 1125

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:14 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top