A Tree of Many Fruits

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Tree of Many Fruits

Post by blue504 on Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:45 am

I dream that I was living in this fourplex house on the second floor (This is not the first time I saw myself in this house). On the side of the house was a tree of many fruits. Someone came to me and said," look at all the fruits on the tree." In the dream I never notice the tree, but when I was aware, I was delighted to have the tree. The tree had many different types of fruits,nuts, and vegetables ( I know they don't grow on trees). I told someone in the dream," I never need to worry about food; because, everything I need is on this tree. Please pray for me, I am looking for emplyment.

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Tree of Many Fruits

Post by Cholette on Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:07 am

Blue...this seems like an awesome dream to me. In my understanding regarding homes within dreams, they represent YOU, the dreamer. The fact that the tree was fruitful and on the side of your house says to me that your provision is right there. The fact that it is in a form of the tree says to me that it's NOT going anywhere.

Praise the Lord!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blue504 on Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:37 am

Yes, I believe the tree is Jesus, he will provide all my needs. Right now I have been depress due to my lack of income and employment. It is time for me to build up my faith and believe that he will provide for me in my time of need. I guess the tree represent all my needs is on the tree.

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:46 pm

I totally agree with Cholette!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeWine on Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:12 pm

Cholette wrote:Blue...this seems like an awesome dream to me. In my understanding regarding homes within dreams, they represent YOU, the dreamer. The fact that the tree was fruitful and on the side of your house says to me that your provision is right there. The fact that it is in a form of the tree says to me that it's NOT going anywhere.

Praise the Lord!!

I agree with Cholette's answer, and when you said 4plex I thought of the four seasons of our lives; and true, His promises are not going anywhere. The promises of God are yes and Amen. And He said, " I will never leave you nor forsake you. And Lo, I am with you always even to the end of the age ... so no matter what stage of life your in, He will make good on His promises to you.

NeWine

View user profile http://newinepouring.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:17 pm

It is time for me to build up my faith and believe that he will provide for me in my time of need

It's not "he will provide", it's that he's ALREADY provided. The fruit was already on the tree. When fruit is on the tree it is ready to be eaten. Just receive it sweety...that's all you have to do...it's ripe and ready!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blue504 on Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:25 pm

Ty Chollete and NeWine. I have to grab it. I had a dream last week title "Dead Grandmother,Mustang, and an Angel." In that dream all I had to do was pray and Believe( childlike faith). This is my battle I have to pray and have faith. He showed me in that dream if I pray and believe he would give it to me.

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top