What Else Could This Mean...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What Else Could This Mean...

Post by Cholette on Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:18 pm

Last night I had a dream that I was laying on a table and I felt my stomach and I was pregnant...but I wasn't showing. I felt my stomach and the baby moved. I was so excited to the point that I screamed out "I'm pregnant and the baby moved!" Then the scene switched over to me on a birthing table without stirrups and I was trying to position myself to birth the baby, but I wouldn't stay on the table...I kept slipping off, but the thing is...it didn't seem like I was far along enough to birth the baby although when I felt the baby move, it was like the baby was pretty much full term (but I wasn't showing like I was).

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Else Could This Mean...

Post by dreamster on Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:54 pm

a hiddenbaby,,,um ur ready 2 birf somethang thats been hidden,,elijah said 2 god only i am left,,[my fav scrip,,i say that 2] ,,but gods has hidden ppl ready 2 be launched,,i think the key thing is wat u said,,''im trying 2 position myself'.. that kood be the issue here,,''ur tryin 2 postion urself'',,i guess let go,let god make room 4 ur gift sweety,,u feel me,, 'wen u cried out im pregnant ,tha baby moved,,just like wiv elizabef an mary,,at tha sound of marys voice,,i wood expect somethang rapid 2 happen,,wiv u ,,since uve been 2 hell an bak,,latly,, ,,i think there r alotta little gems in this drm babe,, anutha baby 4 u 2 look afta,, ,,u gotta name??? dweamy..ohh no styrips means ur unbridled,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:18 am

Yeeeeeeehawwwwwww!!!! I knew I would be delivering something, but I didn't know it would be something hidden. GREAT INTERP Dreamy!!! That was GREAT insight into a simple, yet complex dream. DANG BOY!!!!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:58 pm

special delivery 4 cholette,.,im putting stamps on me,,i shood be in yo mail box in 7days,,or shood i go fedex???,, dwmy,,get me a tiket 4 a airyplane,,aint got tme 4 a fast train,,,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:52 am

I had a dream like that before but I didn't want to be pregnant!!!lol

I wonder if you're excited about preparing for something and even though it seems like its ready to come forth (or you're ready for it to come forth) there are some obstacles in the way that are keeping you from positioning yourself correctly. Remember the dream I had about a baby and the umbilical cord was attached to the head and my father put the baby in a plastic bag back in the woman's stomach? I felt the dream meant that I wasn't 'quite ready' for the promise yet and I wonder if this is the same for you--all the signs are there but it just seems awkward that it will happen? Give it more time until you are 100% showing and make sure you're not just experiencing 'symptoms' of pregnancy! When you ARE pregnant, everyone will be able to see it and noone can deny it!lol

pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:39 am

Dang Desi!!!! What do you mean, I'm not ready??? Thanks!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:14 pm

Hmmm Bishop D...how much postage do you think THAT would cost?? Hehehe...

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:24 pm

i dont kno but im worth it,,u mite needa bigga mailbox tho,,

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:28 pm

a hiddenbaby,,,um ur ready 2 birf somethang thats been hidden

Wow, Dreamster!

Cholette, this immediately reminded me of a sermon I heard a few weeks ago. The Pastor was talking about God's Chosen people being PRICELESS! He said Jesus (Potter) is the same way about His chosen people that a potter is about his vessels he makes. He said there are some of us who God has hidden...His "Choice" vessels. He said a potter (Jesus) never puts his priceless/choice vessels out on display. A potter has those chosen vessels hidden and covered in the back on a pedestal. A person has to ask for those vessels because they know a potter has the best stored up with "his signature" on them. And THAT person who has asked for it knows it comes with a price!

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:58 pm

PREACH GIRL!!!!!! That is so awesome. I need to meditate on that word!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:34 pm

i cant heeeaarr uuuuuuuuuu......sweetys,,

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:27 am