My child, my parents, and Madonna in Iraq

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My child, my parents, and Madonna in Iraq

Post by Christa on Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:33 pm

My parents were on special assignment to Iraq. It was a big assignment, like they were writing articles or something. Madonna was there performing. My parents were watching my daughter there. I kept asking them when they were coming back because I missed her. The area that they were in had big large blow up slides that everybody went down to get from place to place. It was a huge tented area. I kept thinking it was pretty dangerous for them to be there because of the war and everything. They finally came home and my daughter called me by another name, almost like she had forgotten me. It made me sad, but I was glad she was home. Everybody was safe and sound, but the separation from her was torture.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My child, my parents, and Madonna in Iraq

Post by Traci 1125 on Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:31 pm

Hey Christa,
This is what I am getting. Iraq ie Biblical Babylon. This is representative of this world/idolatry/opposition to God.
Madonna is repesentative of worldly lusts/idolatry (IRL she is deep into a false religion).
Slides represent all the "fun" amusements this world has to offer. (trashy internet/ tv/ bad music/ drugs/ etc.)
Here it is a mode of transportation. As we travel, we gain speed and slip further and further away.
This all leads to separation from God. (Your daughter had almost forgotten you, she called you by another name)
In the same way that you longed for your child's safe return, God yearns for His children who have been deceived and enticed away by the cares and "amusements" of this world to come back home to Him. God loves us so much that His very heart is "tortured" by all of this. Your dream is a modern day parable. The parable of the prodigle son
is my thought. See Luke 15:11-32. In this sense, I think your dream is for everyone, not just you.

From another point of view this may be a personal IRL call from the Lord to remember and not to faint in praying for our children. They are our first ministry and there is so much out there to distract them from Jesus. Any way that I look at this it is a serious matter. This is how I see it. I hope some of this helps you to see what the Lord is trying to tell you. As always, I would encouurage you to Seek Confirmation.

Thanks for posting this dream and I will pray with you for a complete interpretation from the Lord.

In Him,
Traci1125

Traci 1125

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:56 pm

Everything that you said rung true in my spirit. Your description of a modern day parable really spoke to me. My daughter's only two, so she hasn't lost innocence yet and I'm not sure why my parent's were journalists there, but it does seem like a parable. Thank you very much for your interpretation.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Traci 1125 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:18 am

You are welcome, Christa. The part about your parents troubled me last night too. I was slow to post my thoughts because I felt they weren't quite complete. I prayed a long time about this. Maybe someone else has an idea or thought or word about this for you.

Traci 1125

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:59 pm

Thanks again Traci, I really appreciate the word you had for me. It made perfect sense. God bless.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:12 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top