lots of sexual dreams?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lots of sexual dreams?

Post by juewls davis 777 on Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:52 pm

Hi readers, I have of late had quite a few dreams of a sexual nature. I tried to look for what this meant in the symbol section, but I could not find an answer. Firstly I am married. I drempt in one dream that I was with a man, I dont know who he was. He was talking about my breasts and trying to persuade me that I must meet him again for full sexual intercourse. I remember thinking in the dream that this was not right and that he was manipulating me. Although I was enjoying the attention at first. Then I had a strange dream in which I think I was a prostitute. I know that I was in the place that prostitution was taking place. I think I was not happy to be there but I was there, I am sure that my husband visited the place without either of us knowing we were there if you know what I mean. I found him out, and then I had to hide my activity. I think he was going to be sent into my room at the brothel. In real life I have been having men approaching me in the street for real and asking me if they could interest me in an affair, when they discover that I am married. Also men giving me attention in general. This has not happened in my life now for years. it has begun again out of the blue. Any ideas?

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: lots of sexual dreams?

Post by Christa on Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:32 am

This might have nothing to do with what your dream means, but have you ever heard the story about Rahab? She was a prostitute back in the day when the Israelites were next to the promised land (Jericho). Rahab and the others in Jericho knew of the promise that God gave to the Israelites that Jericho was going to be theirs. They were scared of the Israelites. Rahab saw Joshua (Moses' right hand) coming and thought ahead. She wanted to save her family and knew that everybody in Jericho was going to be slaughtered when the Israelites got brave enough to fight for their promise. She asked Joshua to spare her family and her in exchange for her hiding him. Joshua kept his promise to her and she later married a man and bore a son named Boaz.

God sometimes uses strange and unusual ways to get us to our promised land. Back in those days, no one would of thought to look in a brothel for Israelite spies. God sent Joshua to a place of prostitution in order to fulfill His promise to the Israelites. Sometimes God is going to send us to strange and unusual places because it's His war strategy. He knows where we won't be found out at. Because we're in a time of war, I believe the strange and unusual is going to be expected of us. It is going to be extremely important to have intimacy with God so that we can hear the strange things He's going to have us do and go to the strange places that He will have us go to.

Maybe both you and your husband were the two spies, but you need to come together in strategy in order to take over your promised land.

God bless. Hope this helped.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by princessdelia on Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:08 am

Rebuke the enemy and pray to God for more revelation. I have goosebumps and I'm cold as I read your dream. please pray and fast to God for deliverance from evil and for His power and glory to overcome any areas in your life that are not to His liking.
Please seek after the Lord with all of your heart, I'm stating this seriously.

He is a great God, merciful and kind. Hold unto Him and He will be found by you.

princessdelia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:07 am

Christa-hmmm, more food for thought!

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by juewls davis 777 on Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:58 am

Hi guys, Thanks for all your input on this one. I have indeed a lot of food for thought. Lots of different opionions and angles. I think I understand now. I think because things are happening in the natural, which is so clearly the devil. I may have been to light hearted about it, as I think God is warning me of the danger's that can come of such things. Perhaps my husband was looking for me! As I was the one lost in the odd place. Perhaps i am lost in real life. In a way I am. I dont know what the Lord wants. Thanks again.xx

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:07 pm

hmm do u hava unmet need in ur life that u dont talk about,,the guy was giveing u something that got enjoyment frm ,,was it the attention,??um maybe ur having 2 ''prostitute'' urself 2 fill this unmet need ,,if u dont receive it frm ur husband u will look else wheres 2 get it,,i think ur hubby maybe feeling tha same thing,,cos hes goin 2 tha brothel,,2 find watever,,i think that ur putting out vibes that u want intamacy,,an ppl r picking up on that and r approching u,,i think this is a clear pikture of ur life rite now,, D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:54 pm

I kinda have to agree with Dreamster here somewhat. To me it depicts the current situation. One may be looking in other places for intamacy. That to me could imply the relationship but not necessarily the physical aspect of that relationship. Could it be that you and hubby are trying to get closer to one another but things are not like you hope they would be? Hope that helps.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by juewls davis 777 on Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:59 pm

Thankyou guys,
I know there is a problem within me but I truely can't pin point it. When I have the time to be alone with the Lord, when everyone is asleep, like now, I cry and feel sad. I see that I am angry towards my husband and it is not his fault. The marriage is weak, but there is a strength also in the relationship. It is more like a friendship. I really dont want a sexual relationship with anyone atull. My husband may, as I know it is harder for men to abstain from sexual activity. I know what you mean dreamster about vibes, as in the past I have experienced this. I really dont think I am putting out any vibes. I just know I am sad and the day that man approached me I felt unattractive and down, he kinda lifted my spirits. God knows I wouldn't do anything. I dont know what the root of this problem is. May be a missing father. Thanks again for reply's.xxx

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:18 pm

um rejection is a powerful emotion that cripples ppl deep inside,,if u didnt hava relationship wiv ur dad,then it wood be difficult 4 u 2 bond wiv ur husband,,um if theres no sexual relationship between u ,then ur hubby will look further afeild,, unless he's a monk,,hav u had any form of counciling?? D,,,um by way of the vibes thang,,i didnt mean u were intentionaly doing that,,but more a subconcious thing goin on,that did come along an give u a lift wen u were down,,u feel me,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:55 pm

Again I quite agree. Another avenue to consider here besides the rejection issue, is has there been abuse or the like in your history or that of a family member. That would be a generation curse or that type of thing. I am just giving some thoughts here to help you think of what it may be. Take comfort my friend we all have our issues. I am not without my own. Remember that you are wonderfully crafted of the Lord, you are his own special treasure. You are bueatiful to Him! He loves you and is showing you through your dreams these things to help you. I will be praying for you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by juewls davis 777 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:42 pm

Thanks again guys,
Dremster just have to say my hubby wants to be a monk.lol. No really, one thing I sure do know is that he would never be unfaithfull. He may very well look and be tempted, as most men do/are. I know he would never actually do anything! I will think about getting some more counciling, had loads and loads of prayer already, but no harm getting some more. God bless all.xxx p.s where are you from dremster?

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by juewls davis 777 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:43 pm

P.s Dove solutions, yes been abuse also.

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:19 pm

a galaxy far far away,,,, a special part of tha loonyverse,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:04 pm

Sponsored content