tha classroom.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tha classroom.....

Post by dreamster on Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:11 pm

i was in a classroom situ,,i finished my exam,,,i went out in2 a larger room,,,ther ppl gettg prayed 4,,i was asked 2 pray 4 ppl,,i stood nxt 2 a frend whos just started ministry,,i realy felt i need ed 2 anoint wiv oil,,i asked 4 some,,my frend found some 4 me,,tha first person came along,,we were praying in a line,,4-6 ministers,,i put the oil on her head,the powa of god came an blasted us both,,i kood feel it in ma sleep.. i was turned arond in a circle,wiv tha person,, ps i went on to remove the roof of tha building,,it was red in color,then i put it bak on again,,

Last edited by dreamster on Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tha classroom.....

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:53 pm

You prepare a meal for me
in front of my enemies.
You pour oil of blessing on my head;[a]
you fill my cup to overflowing.
6 Surely your goodness and love will be with me
all my life,
and I will live in the house of the Lord forever.

1. pour oil . . . head This can mean that God gave him great wealth and blessed him.
  2. Anointing breaks the yoke. Change the season

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:13 pm

Sounds like you are in the school of ministry doing BIG THANGS!!! Now step out in faith and start praying for some people...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:11 pm

oh mb,,thats a scrip lordy gave me 9months ago,,he said tablecloth an i felt he waz refering 2 tha verse,,

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:13 pm

ok babe,,by ur command sgnt sweety,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:06 pm

When you pray for others' healing, God brings healing to you.

You also put a crown of glory and blessing on that girl's head by anointing her. Some years prior to David becoming king, Samuel poured oil on David's head (instead of putting a crown on his head) to symbolize that he would be king. From that point on, David set his vision on the promise instead of focusing on whatever present circumstances.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:31 pm

ok sweety,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:53 am

the part about the roof reminds me of a fresh anointing, a new covering...for whatever that building represents - a church/ministry, training, etc.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:50 pm

ohhhh a nu covering ,,sweety,,wow,,ther r interesting church things happening in ma twn,, ,,um tha building had tha exam/study room,,then a large conferance room i guess,thats where the prayer line was ,, lurdy.

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:55 am

im sure tha roof bein red wasnt a coincedence,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by princessdelia on Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:49 am

Pray4 ur new season that God is bringing ur way D.

princessdelia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:19 pm

Hi Dreamy...What I see in the dream is that you are right now in a time of testing. But when the test period is over, and you have passed the test -- or gained your victory, God is going to release you into your calling. The test has come in order to stop the anointing and the call of God upon your life. The enemy always comes to try to steal the Word... Mark 4:15, "And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts." That's the reason for the things you are going through now. The enemy is after the Word of God -- the call that God has placed on your life. Trials are sent to distract us and to deter us from the plan and will of God for our lives. But you are an overcomer -- and you will overcome by the blood of the Lamb and the Word of your testimony. Revelation 12:11, "And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death."

When we go through trials, we have a testimony. I see in this dream that after you pass the test, God calls upon you to use what you learned during your season of testing to minister to other people who are going through the same thing you have been through. Jesus said, "Freely you have received. Freely give." We have to receive something from the Lord before we are able to minister or give to others in need. (Matthew 10:8, "Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give..") It's not God who sends the trial, it's the enemy who comes to steal the Word, but it is the Word of God that causes you to triumph. Then you are able to take what you have learned and use it to minister to others. You have received something from the Lord that caused you to triumph. You have seen your salvation, and now when you reach out to others in need who are in the same test that you have been in, you are able to give them what you have received of the Lord.

The oil is a symbol for the Holy Spirit, Who is the anointing. Psalms 23:5, "Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over." The laying on of hands is one of the ways that the anointing is transferred. That's the method Jesus used during His ministry on the earth to perform many healings. Also, the scripture says that we as believers "Will lay hands on the sick and they will recover." (Mark 16:18, "They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.")

When you finished the exam and went out into the larger room, that larger room is a symbol for your calling. These scriptures come up in my heart: 2 Samuel 22:20, "He brought me forth also into a large place: he delivered me, because he delighted in me." Psalms 18:19, "He brought me forth also into a large place; he delivered me, because he delighted in me." Psalms 118:5, "I called upon the LORD in distress: the LORD answered me, and set me in a large place." Hosea 4:16, "For Israel slideth back as a backsliding heifer: now the LORD will feed them as a lamb in a large place." This dream is showing you that you were delivered because you called upon the name of the Lord. He answered and set you in a large place. I believe this "large place" is symbolic of not only your deliverance being manifested, but the release of your anointing and calling into the place where God has placed you within His Body. I believe what happens next with you anointing with oil, and the Holy Spirit moving upon the person being prayed for is the Lord showing you the anointing that's already on your life, and the way that He wants to use you. I believe the "Friend" is symbolic of the Holy Spirit since the friend is the one who provided you with the oil. Of course we know that the Holy Spirit is the One who equips us...

Removing the roof reminds me of removing obstacles...moving mountains so to speak. There may be a double meaning there because I feel like that's deep. But, I feel like the roof symbolizes a limitation. You no longer have a limitation in this area because you have overcome by the blood of the lamb...This is no longer an obstacle to you! The red symbolizing the blood of Jesus being the power that destroys the obstacles..faith in the name of Jesus...the overcoming factor being the word of your testimony and THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB. What a wonderful dream, Dreamy!!! God has wonderful plans for you and you have already been called and equipped!!! God is showing you your deliverance...All you have to do is call upon the name of the Lord and you shall be saved, and your testimony will help pull others out of the fire too!

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:59 pm

my oh my,u nailed it sweety dang,,im ...but only 4 a little tme,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:57 am

u hit on some of my fav scripchas,, my cup runeth ova,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:34 am

Oh good Dreamy! I'm glad you were blessed. By the way, is anyone else having trouble getting into their private mailbox? I can't get into mine.

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:38 pm

i sounded tha alarm,, sweety,,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:53 am

Good job, Dreamy! You get a for that!

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:31 pm

only 1 ,,,,i kno tmes r tuff,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:31 am

Okay...How about... ! That ought to get you really hyped up on caffeine!

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:43 pm

excessivesweety,,i like that,, ,,i guess u wanna tip,2,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:27 pm

I wonder if this is preparation time for you? I wonder if God is getting you ready for his "millennium anointing" that will be so powerful you can't contain yourself?!! HALELULIA! I think its time for you to move into your ministry brother! MOVE IN GODS AUTHORITY!

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:33 pm

ok now,,i betta kall u haul..movers..

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down