T.V. Prophet~

View previous topic View next topic Go down

T.V. Prophet~

Post by iminhiswill~ on Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:38 am

Hello~

Last night I dreamt of a nationally known Prophet.. In the dream we were at a conference and came to my aisle and told me that my husband was on T.V. he said, your husband is suppose to be preaching on T.V. I told him no that's not true because my husband is not in the ministry and he then turned, looked at me, layed his hand on my head and said, "stay on your face" and I was OUT the entire service...... Any insight???

iminhiswill~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: T.V. Prophet~

Post by Traci 1125 on Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:25 pm

Hello Iminhiswill,

Is your husband a believer? Sounds to me like God (the Prophet) is calling your husband to preach in some capacity. You are being called to intercessory prayer concerning this matter. Something similiar happened to me when my husband was called to preach with the exception that it was a different situation. My husband and I were in different places that day. God spoke to me and told me that He was calling my husband to preach and that I would have to be on board. These were not His exact words but for lack of space, that sums it up. When my husband returned home we were so excited (talking over each other!) to get the first word in! God told each of us that this would not be a 3 pc suit preaching ministry. Today Donny (my husband) is an evangelist. He wins souls all over the place. At music festivals, gas stations, bars, anywhere god leads him. We are involved with a Biker church and witness on rides. You will have to pray for direction and keep your heart and mind open to all possibilities. In these last days, we can't box God up. I could be wrong but this came to me immediately when I read your dream. Please do not take my word for this. Seek confirmation!
In Jesus,
Traci1125

Traci 1125

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:46 pm

I agree with Traci!! Great dream iminhiswill!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:31 pm

So do I.

Traci, I've heard of a ministry just like you and your husband's. This particular man also has a non-denominational program for men...bikes and everything!

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iminhiswill~ on Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:55 pm

WOW!!!! I guess I would have never guessed it because my husband is in such a back slidden state and doesn't even participate in worship with me.. so I'll thank God in advance for saving him and calling him to his will!!!!!

iminhiswill~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Traci 1125 on Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:03 pm

I covenant to pray with you on that one

xoxoxo in Jesus,
Traci

Traci 1125

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:25 am

God says He's married to the backslider!

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blue504 on Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:46 am

Keep your husband in prayer. God will use him. That is what I get from your dream.

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:29 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top