Dream about my friends

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about my friends

Post by Tania on Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:43 am

Hi Everyone

I dreamt about two friends of mine who is facing a major move in their life (a good move)
I dreat our yard was under word and when the got into the car the lady's feet and bottom part of dress got wet, but when her husband walked around to his side of the car the water on that side was much deeper and he had to swim.
When the were about to drove off I got their attention and ran after them to give the lady a mango.

The dream has been bothering me all day.
Am I overanalysing some "normal" underconscious throughts or do you think this means something?

Thanks
Tania

Tania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about my friends

Post by NeWine on Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:30 pm

Hi Tania,

I have some thoughts on your dream, but I want you to know that I give my thoughts and interpretations on dreams from a Christian perspective. There are many references to dreams and dreamers in the bible. What is your point of reference when it comes to dreams? Where do you think they come from?

In Christ, dee.

And the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of His glory; just like the waters cover the sea ... Hab 2:14

NeWine

View user profile http://newinepouring.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tania on Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:44 pm

Hi Dee

Thanks, that would be exctly what I want......interpretation from a Christian viewpoint.
I am sure God talks to us through our dreams (sometimes) which is why this dream is nagging in my mind.

Would love to hear you thoughts

Tania

Tania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeWine on Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:59 pm

Does the water disturb your friends? Or are they like just taking it in stride as if they are in a normal situation? And what are you feeling as you watch the scene. And are your friends believers? I felt an excitement for your friends in this dream, but I want to make sure I'm getting the scene right, before I say anything. -dee flower

NeWine

View user profile http://newinepouring.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:23 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top