Airline pilot strike

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Airline pilot strike

Post by RnestseekR on Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:07 pm

I had a dream airline pilots were going on strike. Their union or group called themselved the FWA or FAW.

The dream stood by itself. Nothing before or after. No resolution to the strike. Any idea? Anyone familiar with what the letters might stand for? I don't know anything about the airline industry. I do know one person who is now retired from American Airlines and is a pilot. As I am typing this I am wondering if this is a call to pray for him? He just had a grandson stillborn and I know it has rocked his faith. He prayed and believed and truly thought this baby was going to be OK. Any guidance???

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Airline pilot strike

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:15 pm

i really feel like its literal and has to do with a strike thats coming about. i will pray for revelation and confirmation. have you tried googling FWA or FAW with airline pilots?

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:26 pm

DUH! No, haven't tried googling. Just got the nerve to finally post it. It's more than a week old. Kept thinking either I'd get revelation or another dream to connect it to. I will try to google. Thanks for triggering my brain!

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:31 pm

LOL Youre welcome!

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:10 pm

I did Google search and didn't really come up with anything. HOWEVER, NWA and whoever they are merging with (Delta?) was supposed to have voted today 09/18/08 and tomorrow 09/19 on a tentative contract. Is it possible I somehow got the letters wrong? I am SURE I am not remembering them wrong they were FWA or FAW, not an N. But in receiving the message, did I not get it right on my end?
So I guess my new question is: "How often when being given a prophetic dream do we get a detail wrong?" The prophetic dreams I have had have been specific to me or my family and then 1 close friend. WHY would I have this airline dream???

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:10 pm

This was a dream I had a month ago. Tonight, American Airlines announced that they are doing MAJOR layoffs here in my town. The older mechanics are, understandably, quite upset. What I saw in my dream, though, was a strike of pilots. Normally, my dreams are something just for me to be praying about. Occasionally, they will be something in real life. This one is bothersome as it seems to have no connection to me and I can't understand what I should be praying about in regards to it. Does anyone else have any additional insight for me???

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:01 pm

think i got an answer for FWA..please pray on this..
IATA code for Fort Wayne International Airport, Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States .......if any strike at all i will probably begin here...Fort Wayne Airport....hope this helps a bit...

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top