Once again I dreamt I was in a big mansion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Once again I dreamt I was in a big mansion

Post by princessdelia on Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:48 am

I dreamt that i had a huge mansion with many rooms& bathrooms. It was immense& i had a daughter who brought her friends to visit the house.
I was teaching some students in a part of the house, sharing what i was blessed with the students who were from underpriviledged backgrounds. I was overwhelmed as i was sharing with the students @ how God had blessed me& how far I'd come from the pain in my life before. I fell on my knees and started praising God.

princessdelia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Once again I dreamt I was in a big mansion

Post by One Door on Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:15 pm

WOW, what a dream. I can see why you fell on your knees and started praising the Lord.
The Mansion and the many rooms represents what God has for you (spiritually). Did you notice by any chance how each room was filled with furniture? That represents God's provision for you in every area of your ministry. "Many bathrooms", bathrooms represent a place of cleansing. Do I need to explain that to you? Can you see what I see? Tell me you do. Why do you think you need so many bathrooms? WOW! You will touch so many people through your ministry. Daughter here represents "ministry". "........brought her friends to visit the house". These are the people your ministry will draw in. God will use your testimony to set people free. I am "overwhelmed" by what I see in this dream, God touching so many people through your testimony.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by princessdelia on Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:00 am

One door, i cant recall the furniture in the rooms but i recall vividly one bathroom- the one my daughter in the dream took her friends to. It had all sorts of fancy tubs and fancy equipment. It looked like a spa. The tubs were green- i saw them in my mind again as I'm typing this. I fell on my knees in the dream and praised God. It was in the dream that i praised Him for how He'd blessed me and brought me out of pain and suffering. I did praise God in real life too. As to needing cleansing- I'm not sure what that means except God removing from my life things that r holding me back from my destiny.

princessdelia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:33 am

Bathrooms usually represent cleansing. We need it because of the things that we go through in our lives that causes wounds and bad mindsets that don't line up with the Word of God. So yes, you are right, Princess...God removes these things from our lives that are holding us back from our destiny.

I also believe that the "bigness" of this house could represent the "bigness" that you have inside of you. Houses usually represent "us" and if you are dreaming of mansion, YOU ARE SOMEBODY GIRL!!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by princessdelia on Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:04 am

The funny thing is that i see no bigness in me---i'm a Gideon or actually a Joseph--a dreamer of things that God keeps showing me to come but I'm looking from where I am and wondering how it'd all come to pass but I'm awaiting His guidance. Be glorified in me Lord!
In the end, it'd be You that sets my heart to fire. I stand before You Lord with trembling hands lifted high!!

princessdelia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:11 am

None of us see all that God has placed in us. When you have gone through what you have gone through, then it's nearly impossible to see it with your own vision...you have to see it through God's eyes and that's Faith. Faith is the substance of things HOPED for and the evidence of things NOT seen. God will begin to color in the picture as you mature in him. He first gives you the end from the beginning and then starts leading and guiding you to get to the manifestation.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:22 pm

p/d,,i kno just how u feel,,joe an gidieon r my bible characters 2,,,i hav monsta drms that r way beyond me,,i struggle wiv doubt an unbeleif,,its becos we see ourselves as we do,,not as god does,,i think ur mansion is 4 this life,,u will hava ministry 2 tha poor,,etc,,um think big,,gods not afraid,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:38 pm

The bathrooms represent cleansing and the color green here represents new life. I believe without a doubt God is going to use you to reach a lot of people and a God cleansing will take place in their lives and they will receive new lives. God will touch many people through your testimony.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by princessdelia on Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:07 pm

Green is my favorite color. And i keep dreaming of this house and of me teaching and ministering to people.

princessdelia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:29 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top