the small and big bell

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the small and big bell

Post by kellsy2004 on Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:05 am

HI Dreamers,I had this dream few months ago:I seemed to be telling people to clean up a house,when I was satisfied that the house was clean,I suddenly saw myself holding a bell and I wanted to ring the bell,but I was told not to ring it yet because they have their own bell and the time to ring it.So I sat down and placed my bell on the table next to this bigger bell.I decided to wait.What does it me??

kellsy2004

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the small and big bell

Post by NeWine on Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:07 pm

Bells represent declarations and announcements that are given at an appointed time. Traditionally used for weddings, funerals, declaration of the hour, to gather for meetings, to warn, etc,, You saw you had the responsibility to ring a bell, but were cautioned not to ring your bell out of turn, though you were anxious to do so. You had to be reminded that others have their own responsibilities, as well, and you must allow them to take care of their responsibility in their appointed time, not when you think it should be done.

After you were given that instruction you yielded your bell, upon the table of patience next to a bigger bell. When you learn this lesson of timing and patience, you will be entrusted with greater responsibility.
This is promotion. Another thought about the big bell resting on the table- is that those who have been entrusted to greater responsibilities know this lesson of patience and timing.

The bell part of your dream may be a parable of the house part. HOuses usually represent people and there lives.

-dee (newine)

NeWine

View user profile http://newinepouring.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kellsy2004 on Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:55 am

wow!incredible.thank you soo much for the interp.God bless you greatly

kellsy2004

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeWine on Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:08 pm

kellsy2004 wrote: wow!incredible.thank you soo much for the interp.God bless you greatly

Well, thank you- and bless you too. Flower Power

NeWine

View user profile http://newinepouring.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top