An old Farm and a car ride with a patient.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An old Farm and a car ride with a patient.

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:33 am

Hey fellow dreamers. I hope you guys can help me with this one. I am a bit stumped. Thanks in advance.

I dreamt that I was taking someone to an old farm that was kind of delapitated and I was telling them that it was old but we could fix it up and make it nice. It was on a large piece of land. Then I was in a car with a lady name Judy who is a patient at my clinic where I work and I was asking her if she could sew a suit for me that needed altering. She said she could. Then I thought of another piece of garment that needed mending and asked her about that as well. It was evening when I asked her that. She was driving the car.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An old Farm and a car ride with a patient.

Post by faithful7 on Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:20 am

HI DOVE, THIS IS WHAT CAME TO ME AFTER I READ YOUR DREAM. ARE YOU THE ONE BEING LED TO HELP FIX A RELATIONSHIP AT YOUR WORK,OR CHURCH ,OR YOUR SURROUNDINGS THAT HAS BEEN DELAPITATED? YOU WAS TAKING SOMEONE TO AN OLD FARM (WHICH MEANS THAT THERE ONCE WAS LIFE THERE ,SOMETHING WAS GROWING AND FLOURISHING, BUT FROM THE LACK OF ATTENTION ,IT HAS COME DOWN.) BUT YOU SAID EVEN THOUGH IT IS OLD ,IT CAN BE FIXED BACK UP AND MADE NICE. YOU ASKED THE LADY AT YOUR WORK IF SHE COULD SEW A SUIT THAT NEEDED ALTERING -(CHANGING TO BE THE PERFECT FIT -WHEN AT FIRST IT WAS NOT FITTING.) YOU ALSO ASKED HER TO MEND SOMETHING FOR YOU (WHAT NEEDS TO BE MENDED IN ORDER TO FIT PERFECTLY.) SHE SAID SHE COULD HELP YOU ,SHE IS IN THE DRIVERS SEAT . THE CLINIC COULD ALSO MEAN SOME KIND OF HEALING NEEDED TO MAKE WHOLE !! PLEASE PRAY ON WHAT I HAVE SAID ,THIS IS JUST WHAT CAME TO ME AS I READ IT ,ONLY MY THOUGHTS !!

faithful7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:08 pm

Thanks for the response and I will pray about it. I can see how that might fit. I just need a little more clairification to be sure.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:16 am

Hey connie!

Without reading any of the other responses, Is there something in your life (maybe something that's in the past) that needs to be fixed and/or mended (like a relationship)? Maybe some needed altering in your way of thinking/character?

Its seems to me like you're the type of person that 'doesn't throw away' things but still thinks things can be reworked or refurbished and still get good use out of it--am I right? Its like you're creative and ingenuitive when it comes to things that others may have ignored?

One scripture that comes to mind (Isaiah 65:8;10):
This is what the Lord says: As when juice is still found in a cluster of grapes and men say, 'Don't destroy it, there is yet some good in it', so will I do in behalf of my servants; I will not destroy them all.... Sharon will become a pasture for flocks, and the Valley of Achor a resting place for herds, for my people who seek me."

please pray about what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Traci 1125 on Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:12 am

Hmmm, the land is probably worth more than the farm....no need to "throw the baby out with the bathwater"
Just an old saying that comes to mind.

Traci 1125

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeWine on Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:57 pm

Dove, I agree, it looks like God may be leading you to help bring restoration to what once was a thriving and flourishing ministry/business.

The name Judy means "the one who comes from Judea, Judea is the greek/roman word for Judah which means "praise".

So I am seeing it like this: You may be used by the Lord to help bring restoration to a once thriving and long standing ministry/ or business.

Judy,( to me) is a little parable in your dream because of her name.

[Judy] " The One who dwells in Praise, (Christ in you the hope of glory) is now driving the car of your life in the evening time, now, and in your latter years. And as YOU dwell in the place called "Praise" then the thing that you have been fitted for by God (the suite) will be adjusted in to perfection, and those other things concerning you (garments); to do His work.

Because you have received healing(clinic) and have learned patience(I love it when God plays on words in dreams) You are authorized and qualified, by Him to do His bidding. And I love what was said by the others because it is all of that. Hope it all comes together for you.

-in Christ -dee (newine)

NeWine

View user profile http://newinepouring.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:29 am

Dee,

Oh my, Oh my! I will need to pray on this. My spirit is receiving this word and I will pray more about this interpretation. I certainly agree with all who have interpreted and thank each one of you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top