Broken Jade Bangle got mended back...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Broken Jade Bangle got mended back...

Post by cypher9 on Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:40 pm

Few nites ago I had this vivid dream. It was a view of a jade bangle (popular among Chinese folks) worn around a lady's wrist. I only see the hand, not the face or lower parts of body. Then the jade bangle got smashed (tho I didn't see the smashing), I just saw that it broke into 4 pieces. One piece was bigger than the other 3 and the other 3 were the same size. The next view, was the bangle got mended back by a beautiful frame of gold, holding all 4 pieces together as a bangle again. It looked as if it was done by an expert goldsmith and he made it even more beautiful than ever before. It looked as if it was a gold bangle with jade inserts instead and there were 4 sections, with 1 section being the largest and the other 3 sections were same sized...

That view stayed there for a long time...I keep looking at the golden, jade bangle till I woke...Can someone please comment? Thanks.

Steve

cypher9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Broken Jade Bangle got mended back...

Post by One Door on Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:55 pm

Hello,
Gold represents purity, gold is purified.
Jade here represents what is precious. (It is a stone that is precious (and priceless) to the Chinese).
The number 4 represents God's creative works.
The bracelet represents what is broken (such as our lives). That "expert goldsmith" you speak of is God. He is the mender of our broken lives.
The jade in the bracelet represents what we are to God and that is "precious". The gold in the bracelet represents God's cleansing in our lives. Just like the bracelet, He takes our broken lives, puts us back together again and makes us more beautiful than ever before (spiritually)..

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cypher9 on Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:32 pm

OneDoor,

it makes so much sense after reading your thoughts on it...Its funny that some things are so obvious that I actually missed (expert goldsmith, precious stone and purified metals, etc)...thanks so much for your insightful comments, many thanks and appreciation...until then, let's keep dreamin'!

In Christ,
Steve

cypher9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cypher9 on Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:55 am

One Door,

Could this also be pertaining to a spiritual gift? I do know that jewelry somewhat has to be do with gift...recently I got quite involved in apologetics and started doing some discussion with friends who are non-believers and other believers that do not know apologetics...helping believers think and thinkers believe kind of thing...could God be showing me something about this? That there's a process to go thru and at the end, more beautiful and valuable than ever before? Thanks.

Steve

cypher9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

another confirmation

Post by Traci 1125 on Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:57 pm

Wow!
I got the same thing last night and wanted to post it but something came up. What a beautiful picture of salvation!!!! I want a dream like this one! Hallelujah to our Master Goldsmith!!!!!!
Traci1125

Traci 1125

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cypher9 on Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:49 pm

Traci,

do you mean to say your interpretation is the same as One Door's? What a divine confirmation, thanks all! Our God is so AWESOME...

Steve

cypher9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Traci 1125 on Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:00 pm

Hey Steve!

That's exactly what I mean to say. Man, is the Spirit of God in your dream!!!!
And further more, I can't even begin to give Him enough credit for His Awesomeness!!! (is that even a word? well it is now)

Your Sister,
Traci

Traci 1125

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cypher9 on Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:24 am

Amen to that sista! Our God is an AWESOME GOD, don't ever forget that! Praise You O Lord my God, who WAS and IS and IS to come...All of creation shall sing Your praises and mankind to hang on to Your promises...Amen and Amen.

cypher9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:37 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top