Running from fire

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Running from fire

Post by Peterguy on Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:17 pm

I had this dream few days ago.

I was in a giant grass field running from a huge fire that was chasing me and maybe a dozen people I don't know. I couldn't see there faces.

As I was running away I kept running into all these fences that I would have to jump over. Some taller than others and various kinds of fences. I don't remember any 2 fences being identical. Sometimes these fences would be clustered together where I would have to hop over 2, 3, 4 or even 5 of them all within a span of maybe 8 feet. I remember near the end of the dream I came upon what seemed like so many fences all in on spot that it would be impossible to hop them all without the fire consuming me. I woke up before the fire ever got to me though.

Peterguy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Running from fire

Post by martin from Africa on Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:26 am

hi there, you may want to ask the Lord if the fire is positive, it could be the Lords fire and He is going to increase the fences so that He fire burns away that which is not from Him, all that which is chaff, ask the Lord if you are resisting Him in any way, please pray on what i have said, blessings martin

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top