Dream I had of Future helpmate! dont like this

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream I had of Future helpmate! dont like this

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:34 am

I had a dream this morning..I went to this house and I saw the future helpmate come to the door. I had a conversation with him but I dont remember the conversation. Then as I enter the house I see his mom and his dad and other people there. It was like a little gathering. In the dream I knew that I liked him. ... Anyway I walk through the house and I look in each room where people where. and then it looks like i am going back out the door where I entered (leaving out)... I guess I was leaving. Then I notice helpmate dad came up to me and he was smiling or grinning at me, it was like he came to say something to me but I dont know what it is.

So now I ended up outside look like a patio and I am standing up having a conversation with the helpmate. Then there is this pretty fair skinned women sitting at the table look like a white round table she looks at me with a mean look and then she pulls helpmate by the shirt and they are close up and her nose is touching his nose, ( like they are smootching noses) and he sitting in the other chair with his back facing me. In other words she showing me that this is my man. Then after that I saw sitting at the table a little pretty girl that looks like it could be her child sitting at the table (child looks 4-7 with long hair). Then I woke up.

Tell me

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream I had of Future helpmate! dont like this

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:39 am

Addition: In the dream I did not see when the future helpmate sat down. I t was like in a blink of eye he was in front of her and the lady intitiated the smootching of the noses. Her nose to his nose like intimacy.

What is the Lord saying here?

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:28 pm

Can you someone help me out today if possible thanks.. this is botheirng me

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:20 pm

I sent you a PM!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top