Unsure If This Is Literal Or Not...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unsure If This Is Literal Or Not...

Post by Cholette on Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:59 pm

I had a dream last night about me in a house. The house was lived in and it was like I didn't know my way around the house. I had a lot of my friends their visiting and it was time to assign the rooms so people would know where they would be sleeping. There were three rooms upstairs and one had a full size bed and the others had bunk beds (at this point it was like it was my house). I remember telling my closests friends about those rooms and they left to claim their room.

The dream switched to the next day and there were even MORE people staying at the house...some I knew only in the dream, but not IRL and the others I knew, but haven't seen them in a long time. When I went to the sliding door window, this house was sitting up on a hill and overlooking the ocean...I was amazed at the beauty of the view. I told everyone there that those who wanted to go shopping would go with me and those who wanted to go to the beach would gather elsewhere. The dream switched again to my close friends and I on our way to go shopping and when I looked down on the beach, I saw majority of the people on the beach with another friend of mine. I remember thinking "how come they wanted to go to the beach instead of with me?" End of Dream~~~

Help me with this one, if you can!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unsure If This Is Literal Or Not...

Post by True Flight on Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:24 pm

I'm not sure what the dream means, but this poped into my head.

There is a day comming, when so many will come to christ, that the churches will be so full, that people will seek out anyone that knows anything of Christ.
The time will come when they gather on your front porch to hear the gospil.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:31 pm

PREACH TF!!!!!!!!!! I'm not sure what the dream means either, but I like what you just said!!!!!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:52 am

i think this drm has 2 applikations babe,,1,,the house sybolikally is ur life,,u hav alota frends,,some r special,the r close 2 u,,[sleeping near by],u hava ''order '' 2 ur frends as 2 how close they r,, ,,then ur frends increase in numba,,u give them a choice 2 go wiv u ,,or 2 tha beach,,so they kood either partake wiv u or just play at tha beach,then u see most goin the other way,, um they didnt kno tha tme or season,,and missed an important opprertunity,,um ur superficial frends will fall away frm u,,or be taken by ur ''otha frend'' ,,u will hav a revelation of tha harvest sweety,,its size will overwhelm u,, ,,um 2nd applikation;,um i think u r seeing ur nu house,, and ur having a house warming,,[post my invite now so i can get me a tiket 4 a airyplane,aint got tme 4 a ,,,] ,,,i kno,,.an ur having ur closest frends ova 4 a sleep ova,, ,,i wood be loookin at real estate books,, um 2 levels,,3brms,2 bathrms,2 living rms,ensuite,2 ka garage,,decks,,lookin out 2 tha pacifik ocean,,um a sandy color outside,, ok now,,

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:13 am

Cholette~ Lets look at a couple of things in your dream that perticulary sticks out....first of all, I would like to say ''Praise the Lord and Good for you.'' Now, lets see....In the book of Matt. 10:36, contained there deep within the pages of our hidden treasures lies a vast supply of answers to everday living even when it comes to humanity , Amen. The scripture reads like this "And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.'' what this scripture is dealing with is concerns, friendship, relationships, and family wheather it be immediate or church family, etc. What the Lord has giving you is an ''over all view'' dealing with individuals who are foes (against) and friends (for) all and all in the end the word tells us this "there will be some for you and there will be some against you.'' If God be for you who can be against you ? The master is preparing the way for you. I believe the Father see's your concerns and knows who your true friends are and those whom your in relationship with that are foes. There are those who have come to a maturity (full size) and then again, those who don't (half size.) Good for you to pursue one's natural well-being which is most significant to Christ, after all he is the rewarder Himself, literaly....Amen

Salutations, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:23 am

Wow, D, we were just seconds apart....good deal !!!!!! Just as I went to post my entry, the computor ask me if I wonted to modify or save? Thanks for being spiritual on que. Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:57 am

Thank you Dreamy and Halo. You have given me MUCH to think about!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:27 am

Hello Chollette!!! I'm going to respond before I read other people's responses so as not to be influenced by them. So if I repeat, please forgive me...Are you going through a time of decision making in your life right now? Are you possibly trying to decide what new things to embrace and what old things to set aside or throw away? I have noticed lately in my "house" dreams, when the house in the dream is my house, but not my house IRL, it represents by spiritual life and my soulish realm (mind, will and emotions). God uses the upstairs of the house to talk to me about my soul, and the downstairs to talk to me about my spirit. It seems like in this dream, you are going through a decision making process and certain things are taking their proper place (possibly even a new place) in your life, while with other things there is coming a separation. It all seems very positive...the things that will take there place may be just a few things (versus many), but they will be significant and they will be strong and dependable things. The house on the hill reminds me of this scripture verse: Isaiah 2:2, "And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it." And Matthew 5:14, "Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid." This dream also makes me think of letting go of the old, and pressing forward for the new thing. Isaiah 42:9, "Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them." Just some thoughts...hope they help!

Love and blessings,

Sandra Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:22 pm

GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!! God uses you MIGHTILY on this board Sandra Dee!! Those scriptures you used knocked me right in my face (that's a good thing) and YES, I am trying to embrace some NEW THINGS in my life. I'm on a new path right now more than I have told ANYONE!!

God told me several years ago that there will be a "coming away" and a "separation" with the old and the new. I never saw the separation of the ones that went one way and the ones that came with me as confirmation to that...LAWD HAMMERCY!!!

Once again my sister in the Lord...God has used you in my life on THIS DAY!!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:06 am

Cholette, I'm so thankful that you were blessed! What an awesome Jesus we serve!!!!

Love,

Sandra Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by princessdelia on Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:43 am

Take the word big sis!!! I miss u! i've been busy dealing with stuff but I will give u a call

princessdelia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top