Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kellsy2004

my familys'salvation and reconciliation

hello Intercessors.I really would like you guys to pray with me for the reconciliation of my family,for the stronghold of bitterness and unforgiveness to be broken and for the salvation of everyone in my family.

Kellsy, I will be praying as you have asked. I've been hearing from plenty of ministered all over that there is an attack on the family. Not just marriages, but family relationships.

We all need to rise up and speak life to our familes. The Bibles says in Revelation 12:11...

They overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death.

The devil doesn't want us to rise up in boldness...he wants us to cower in discouragement and fear. Call your family members name out in prayer and speak love and unity. God told Ezekiel to speak to the dry bones so they can live...you do the same!!

Praying for you...

Oh I so ditto what Cholette says here. The enemy is a thief and a liar and he wants nothing more than to defeat the family and the relationships that God has given us. Well let me first say that he can go right back to the hell pit he came from because we will not succum to his propaganda any more. We are free and we are more than conquerors in Jesus name and I will stand by that for as long as the Lord gives me breath. I take back every defeat and claim it 7 fold return in Jesus name. Just in case you can't tell I am angry with the devil and I proclaim he is under my feat and his leash is about 6 inches long. Praise God I am walking my life in victory and I refuse to be defeated.

According to Luke 10:19 we have all power over the enemy and nothing will by any means harm us! Note that is not some power but ALL power!

Ok sorry off the soap box now.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

I'm feeling your tenancity Connie!!! I'm a mad sista right about now...THE DEVIL IS A LIAR!!!!

Thank you so so much guys.I know something is beginning to happen,I know the strongholds are broken over my family.Thank you for the prayers.God bless