shadowy figures in dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shadowy figures in dreams

Post by awesomegod16 on Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:20 pm

I have a question about dreams. I have had a series of dreams in which i am in school but I know this time it is high school. And the class is a Math class. I dont know some of the people in the dream. I wonder if the characters in dreams could be parts of ourselves that we dont see in real life? Sometimes we have a side to ourselves that we cannot see but they come out in dreams as someone we dont recognize. I wondered that because the other day I dreamed about three people who I didnt recognize. The dream wasnt even familiar as far as symbols. All the symbols in dreams were unknown to me. I thought that possibly the people were either spirits or unknown parts of myself. Any takers?

blossom

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: shadowy figures in dreams

Post by butterfly on Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:43 pm

I think those shadowy figures that you see in your dreams are demonic spirits.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomegod16 on Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:25 pm

Okay the figure isnt real shadowy as in unlifelike but characters I dont know. They are unknown to me as if they were strangers. In this case, I assume that they are people that have some symbolic representation in my life but I do not know them. do shadowy figures look like unreal people or like real people? do demonic spirits look like regular people in dreams?

blossom

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:33 pm

yeah...i agree about them being parts of yourself...or even characters of other people involved in the dream. you know how you have different opinions about one subject and you arent really sure what your view is? In dreams you may have several different people representing each opinion you have. But i usually look over stuff like that unless one of them really sticks out from the other. Sometimes those different people in the room should just be interpreted as "others" in your life. It all depends on the context on the dream and what God is telling you about it.
hope this helps,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomegod16 on Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:53 pm

Yes thank you for your information. In some dreams the characters arent doing anything different however, there was one dream in which the person was doing something I would never do, ever.

blossom

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:19 pm

hm yeah i would say they stood for someone else who does things you would never ever do. probably someone very opposite of who you are.

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:48 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top