KANYE WEST KILLED IN A PLANE CRASH??? LINDSEY LOHAN?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KANYE WEST KILLED IN A PLANE CRASH??? LINDSEY LOHAN?

Post by TrustingInGod on Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:56 pm

I HAD A DREAM THAT I SAW KANYE WEST FINISH A PERFORMANCE HE HAD IN CHICAGO. I SAW HIM RUSH OFF STAGE AND I SAW HIM RUSHING TO PLANE THAT WAS HEADED TO ATLANTA... NEXT THING I KNOW, I SEE THE PLANE FLYING THROUGH THE AIR AND I SEE IT CRASH INTO A BUILDING IN DOWNTOWN ATLANTA. I SEE SMOKE... AND THEN I HEAR SIRENS. NEXT THING I KNOW, ITS ALL OVER THE NEWS...

THEN I WAKE UP.

I ALSO HAD A DREAM THAT I WAS READING THE NEWS PAPER AND IT HAD A PICTURE OF LINDSEY LOHAN ON THE FRONT AND SAID SHE HAD DIED FROM A DRUG OVERDOSE.

HELP.

TrustingInGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: KANYE WEST KILLED IN A PLANE CRASH??? LINDSEY LOHAN?

Post by NeWine on Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:17 pm

Some times I look up the etymology of names, and get a big boost on the interpretation. Face value, my heart goes out to both of these people ... Help them Lord.

NeWine

View user profile http://newinepouring.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TrustingInGod on Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:20 pm

thank you so much! i will be praying for both! someone told me that GOD gives us some dreams about certain ppl because they need us to stand in the gap for them and pray on their behalf... i notice that when i dream about certain people, i feel obligated to pray as soon as i wake up...

TrustingInGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeWine on Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:06 pm

I had a dream a couple of years ago about an actor, (and I hope to God that the dream just represented the characters that he played in his movies, because that is sometimes the case.) in the dream he was looking over this ledge, and He started to scream this horrible scream, it was terrible, and I asked some one in the dream what was wrong with him, and they said, " he's seeing the second degree of hell" and I thought what? Hell has degrees?! And I thought if that was his reaction on the second degree .....? And when I woke up, I remembered his movies. Pale Rider, Fist Full of Dollars, Unforgiven ... Lord, have mercy on this one... in Jesus name.

Last edited by NeWine on Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:19 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling :P Needed to clarify comment was confusing :P)

NeWine

Back to top Go down

Post by sword&scepter on Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:33 pm

Who, Kanye West the super egotistical emcee? Or do you mean Clint Eastwood? He played in those movies I believe.., Well atleast the Unforgiven is what we know him from today.

sword&scepter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeWine on Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:18 am

Yea, that was a little confusing the way I wrote my comment. I was not talking about West.

NeWine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:35 pm

Time will tell if it's prophetic. He needs prayer cause he's hurting. He believes in Jesus but he's lost in the Music Industry. It's an industry of Snakes in the Lobby that people walk over and don't notice they've crept in.

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TrustingInGod on Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:06 pm

I agree with Kitty....I think the enemy has really tried to grab a hold of Kanye West's mind...especially after his mother died... He's gone off the deep end. But I will be praying for him

TrustingInGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pwilso512 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:02 pm

TrustingInGod, I definitely believe that when we dream about celeberities or people we just see in passing, it is a call to prayer on their behalf. Sometimes it's a friend or family member we dream about that we haven't heard from in a while. Whether the dream was good or bad, I still pray for them. The other night, I had a dream about a celeberity named Kandi. She's on a reality show called The Real Housewives of Atlanta. When I woke up, I just started praying for her. I felt that she was dealing with something very difficult in her life. Later on that same day, I found out that her fiance had died the night before. That definitely confirmed to me that when I have those types of dreams, it is a call for prayer on that person's behalf. Your dream about Kanye W. and Lindsey L. may or may not be literal. It could just represent their lives spiraling out of control, and death or death of their careers could be the result of their behavior.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top