A recurring dream of destruction....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A recurring dream of destruction....

Post by TrustingInGod on Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:49 pm

I had a vivid dream last year that the downtown area in my city was burning down. I saw the police cars, ambulances, fire trucks and the news camera's there. I saw the buildings burning and then I saw people jumping out of the buildings from the top floors.

Just a few weeks ago, I had the same dream about the downtown area burning down, only this time there were more buildings (as of now, they ARE building more buildings down there) and I was just standing there in awe and this girl was standing beside me. I told her, "I knew this was going to happen." and she said, "How did you know?" and I said, "The Lord showed it to me in a dream and I wrote it down." Then I showed her a book and in the book, the dream i had from last year was written down in it and she looked at me in shock, then she asked me where was my car. My car was some where in a parking garage and I said, "The Lord is protecting me and my car."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A recurring dream of destruction....

Post by One Door on Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:45 am

Car represents your life. Garage represents a place of protection. I would say, during the time of destruction and calamity, God will have you in a place of protection.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top