Visions of Natural Looking Spiders But Strange Cobwebs for three months

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Visions of Natural Looking Spiders But Strange Cobwebs for three months

Post by Want_Sleep on Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:23 pm

Hello All,

First of all I want to say I am happy a group like you exist. I am grateful for any help you can give.

I've been having disturbing visions of spiders now for three months and I've asked the visions to go away and stop startling me awake but now I am at the point where I want to attack the visions. I've read they can be signs but I want to sleep peacefully and I am annoyed this occurs only when I am in a peaceful sleep.

The first vision was of a spider with spindly scary looking legs trying to crawl towards my face, I kept pushing it away but it would keep coming back till after its close advancement to my face I finally put the light on but it wasn't there.

My aunt saw the same spider and killed it but not before it bit her on her the side and she woke up in pain there but with no evidence of there having been a spider.

Later that week I had a vision of a huge cobweb which shone like diamonds.

I than had a vision of a millipede up-right.

Later still, I had visions of very odd looking cobwebs. Like their shapes and dimensions were skewed. They'd look like too old or in weird bowl formations.

Two nights ago I had a vision of a cobweb floating to me. This time though I decided to sit up right and study it. It came to a place overhead and dissolved into thin air.

Today morning I had a vision of a brown normal looking spider near my face that made me scream again.

I haven't just been seeing spiders in visions. There have been more spiders than usual in our house and I am seeing spiders and off cobwebs outside as well. And when rearranging furniture we found a massive cobweb.

My mum read in a christian book, spiders are sent through witch craft to try and block a person from advancing in Life. Indeed I've had many obstacles since they started. Strange thing is that visions started after a christian man came to our house and said maybe too be more Christian one has to see evil spirits.

I am confused as to what to make of all this. What do these normal looking spiders but odd cobwebs represent?

Sincerely
in need of a normal sleep pattern again

Want_Sleep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Visions of Natural Looking Spiders But Strange Cobwebs for three months

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:20 pm

So, my question is this, before any of us really address the spider (because the Lord does speak through dreams, visions, and however else He so chooses to sovereignly speak with us) dreams, who is Jesus Christ to you?

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:30 pm

Hello! Just some thoughts specifically concerning this statement:

Strange thing is that visions started after a christian man came to our house and said maybe too be more Christian one has to see evil spirits.

It sounds like this is where all of the trouble began. I have heard stories before from well known preachers even, that focused so much on demonic activity that they started seeing them everywhere. I wonder if this preacher who came to your house carried with him an assignment. There is a gift of the Spirit called "discerning of spirits" but it's not meant that you ONLY see bad things, but good things as well (i.e., angels, and acknowledgement of the Spirit of God on the move) and also in this gift God shows you things operating in the lives of other believers. It sounds to me like this guy got your attention focused on the realm of darkness rather than on the realm of light -- which is the realm of God. We are to be simple concerning that which is evil, and wise concerning that which is good. (Romans 16:19, "For your obedience is come abroad unto all men. I am glad therefore on your behalf: but yet I would have you wise unto that which is good, and simple concerning evil.") While we are not to be ignorant of the wiles of the devil, he is not to be our focus. God is to be our focus. I would take authority over what this "preacher" said and break any demonic assignment that came with it in Jesus' name, and then keep your focus on God, and not on what the enemy is doing. God will reveal to you anything that you need to know. I hope this helps. Please pray on what I've shared.

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:33 pm

That's good, Sandra. I agree with you. Want Sleep, I am wanting just to make sure that I don't speak to you scripturally in a way that you aren't familiar with, but Sandra P. has this as straightforward as this gets, and very sound.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeWine on Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:43 pm

You are standing in a place of transition in your life. You and your
household; because every one in your home seems to be effected by these
dreams. Spiders are opportunists. They cast a web where ever they can
find a good place. The bible says that spiders are even found in kings
palaces. They are nondiscriminatory. In other words it does not
matter who you are, where you come from, a spider will find a way to
cast his web- from a palace to a hut. And he has many designs he uses
to do draw the attention of his prey.

What this dream means for you and your house hold is that the devil is
seeking every way he can to capture you in deception, he is trying all
different kinds of angles, and techniques, to get you and your house
to believe in a lie. They are old lies, and they have enough truth to hold you. (Thus the bowl shape). The lie can be found in a church house, or a seance. It is not enough to know about God. YOU must KNOW Him.

Why now all these dreams and experiences? The devil sees
that you have been searching for answers concerning the Lord. He sees that
you are hungry to know the truth, but you have not always looked toward
God for these answers. However, you do want to know more about HIM,
but have not always known how to find HIM.

Because of the spiritual activity in your life, and because you are so close to going deeper. God is actually
opening up your eyes to see the unholy craftsman at work, who wants to draw you
into deception. He has allowed you to see the devil at his work. You
are effected mostly because you are the KEY God wants to use to reach
the rest of your family, and quite honestly, Satan wants to stop that.

There are many doors that you have opened up in your life seeking for
answers, looking for God, looking for something spiritual ... in fact you
are very spiritual. You know that there is something all to real about
the unseen world.

The dream is a warning. you need to close these doors and go to the
one and only true door. The one and only true way. In fact don't even
go to those doors- RUN to THE DOOR, he will close them for you!

Then Jesus said to them again, “Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep. All who ever came before Meare thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them. I am the Door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.
The thief(satan) does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I
have come that they may have life, and that they may have
it more abundantly.
John 10:7-10

More about doors:

Jesus Christ said, " Here I am! I stand at
the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will
come in and eat with him, and he with me.
Revelation 3:12

Did you know that the God of the bible teaches us at night while we
sleep? Psalm 16:7. That the bible is full of dreams and visions, and
that many books were written in the bible based on dreams?

In Joel
chapter 2 God says, "In the last days I will pour out my
Spirit upon all flesh and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy
and young men will see visions and old men will dream dreams?
( It
works both ways with both genders, Lol.)

The God of the bible through His son Jesus Christ wants you to know more about HIM. Not just know of Him. He wants to use the gift he gave you, and does not want the enemy to hijack it for his purposes that end in death. There is a way that seems right to a man but the end of that way is death. Proverbs 14:12

Normal looking spiders, are your every day, normal looking people and/or establishments with new and unique ways to attract your attention to fall into the age old lie- there are many roads that lead to God.

The God of the bible who gives dreams and reveals His secrets to His servants, has a Son, the Lord Jesus Christ of whom God has given him all power and authority...He declares this one thing that all should know and never forget: "I am the way and the truth and the Life, no man goes to see the Father except through me..."

Whosoever calls upon them NAME of the Lord shall be saved ...

Sleep will come back to you, but God in his Mercy is calling out to you- to wake up! And Watch out! The weaver is building his web ...

... and you know how nasty and troubling it is to walk into a web? Your soul is feeling that ... But in Christ there is peace.

NeWine

View user profile http://newinepouring.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:18 am

hmm w/slp..im very concerned 4 u,,i feel ur unda attack,,i felt like a spirit of torment /fear was afflikting u,,while u r thinkin about tha spidas etc ur being distrakted frm thinkin on jesus,,has ur house been prayed tru,,um u dont hav2 be more of a beleaver 2 see spirits,thats wrong,,um see ur pastor,,get some prayer,,do u watch horror movies?? D um sandy i dont disagree wiv u at all, im just putting my in,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:22 am

Thanks "HisLightBeam"...And very good points, Dreamy!

Want Sleep, we all just want to see you get the victory over this and sleep once again. We pray that God will reveal to you exactly what is going on...Let us know if we can be of further help.

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Grateful beyond words

Post by Want_Sleep on Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:29 am

Hello all,

Thank you so much for all the help. My mum is the one that made me seek help here. She is a preacher but since my father passed away, I haven't been a believer.

It sounds like this is where all of the trouble began. I have heard
stories before from well known preachers even, that focused so much on
demonic activity that they started seeing them everywhere. I wonder if
this preacher who came to your house carried with him an assignment.
There is a gift of the Spirit called "discerning of spirits" but it's
not meant that you ONLY see bad things, but good things as well (i.e.,
angels, and acknowledgement of the Spirit of God on the move) and also
in this gift God shows you things operating in the lives of other
believers. It sounds to me like this guy got your attention focused on
the realm of darkness rather than on the realm of light -- which is the
realm of God. We are to be simple concerning that which is evil, and
wise concerning that which is good. (Romans 16:19, "For your
obedience is come abroad unto all men. I am glad therefore on your
behalf: but yet I would have you wise unto that which is good, and
simple concerning evil
.") While we are not to be ignorant of the
wiles of the devil, he is not to be our focus. God is to be our focus.
I would take authority over what this "preacher" said and break any
demonic assignment that came with it in Jesus' name, and then keep your
focus on God, and not on what the enemy is doing. God will reveal to
you anything that you need to know. I hope this helps. Please pray on
what I've shared.

Yesterday night I tried doing that. Maybe my mind has been made to see bad. The Christian man who came to our house had been very disturbed by something that happened to him when he was working trying to give medical aid to a cult in Africa. He didn't tell us what it was but for the few weeks we had him over our house, it was definitely something dark and evil that he saw. I feel like he may have brought that back here.

I prayed for the first time in years for my visions to dissapear but that didn't work. My mother has been praying and yesterday she used holy oil on me and the rooms in our house.

You are standing in a place of transition in your life. You and your

to
believe in a lie. They are old lies, and they have enough truth to hold
you. (Thus the bowl shape). The lie can be found in a church house, or
a seance. It is not enough to know about God. YOU must KNOW Him.

The truth is I haven't been in search of anything concerning God, after my father died and neither do I want to know anything about evil. I am confused as to what lie, evil might use against me. I lead an honest life and have always strived to be a good person.

Want_Sleep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:45 am

Want Sleep, the best thing your mom could've done was to anoint the house with oil. It sounds to me like the well meaning Christian visitor brought something with him into your home involving the occult. It is true that when we invite someone into our home, we invite whatever is with them to come in too..If your mom has anointed the house with oil, and broken the power of any occult spirit that may have come in with this man (who certainly didn't mean to bring this thing in with him), then you should begin to sense an improvement in the atmosphere.

Another thing that I believe will really change the atmosphere of your home is anointed worship music. When I've had family staying with me that were not believers, I would saturate the atmosphere of my home with it because it brings the peace of God with it. If you read in the old testament when Saul came under demonic attack, David would play the harp, and the anointing of God that was on the music soothed Saul, and he would gain relief from that tormenting spirit. (1 Samuel 16:16, "Let our lord now command thy servants, which are before thee, to seek out a man, who is a cunning player on an harp: and it shall come to pass, when the evil spirit from God is upon thee, that he shall play with his hand, and thou shalt be well." 1 Samuel 16:23, "And it came to pass, when the evil spirit from God was upon Saul, that David took an harp, and played with his hand: so Saul was refreshed, and was well, and the evil spirit departed from him") The scripture says that praise/worship stills the enemy and the avenger. (Psalms 8:2, "Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger.") Since your mom is a preacher, she may already know of some good worship music you can play. I would just put it on repeat and turn it on softly and play it 24/7 until you feel that the atmosphere has changed. If your mom doesn't know of any anointed worship music, let us know and we can recommend some to you.

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:36 am

Yes, Sandra...I agree with everything you've said about worship music. I think that is a wonderful idea. I would like to add to the example you gave. When Jehosophat was up against those armies, he sought the Lord for instructions on how to fight the battle AND WIN! The Lord told him to send the singers (praise and worship) in first. As they sang, the armies began to fight against themselves - killing each other! Jehosophat and his army didn't have to lift a finger. Well, until the began to take ALL the spoil the defeated armies had that took them 3 DAYS to gather!!!!!!!!!!!!

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thank you NeWine

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:58 am

I was just coming on here a 3rd time visitor to post a dream and I saw the spider thing there. I found a secular site about spiders but I knew to not listen to anything there. I've recently had wide awake visions -after waking up of Spiders of all sizes and numbers. The odd thing was most times I was afraid this last time I was just darn right mad I got up and started swating at it and to my surprised it used it's legs to move back, then I got agressive with chasing it and it disappeared.

NeWine you articulated it perfectly cause I didnt' know what was going on. I haven't had the problem since then.

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Spiders- Chase them

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:00 pm

NeWine wrote:You are standing in a place of transition in your life. You and your

to believe in a lie. They are old lies, and they have enough truth to hold you. (Thus the bowl shape). The lie can be found in a church house, or a seance. It is not enough to know about God. YOU must KNOW Him.

Because of the spiritual activity in your life, and because you are so close to going deeper. God is actually
opening up your eyes to see the unholy craftsman at work, who wants to draw you
into deception. He has allowed you to see the devil at his work. You
are effected mostly because you are the KEY God wants to use to reach
the rest of your family, and quite honestly, Satan wants to stop that.

There are many doors that you have opened up in your life seeking for
answers, looking for God, looking for something spiritual ... in fact you
are very spiritual. You know that there is something all to real about
the unseen world.

The dream is a warning. you need to close these doors and go to the
one and only true door. The one and only true way. In fact don't even
go to those doors- RUN to THE DOOR, he will close them for you!

Then Jesus said to them again, “Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep. All who ever came before Meare thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them. I am the Door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.
The thief(satan) does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I
have come that they may have life, and that they may have
it more abundantly.
John 10:7-10

More about doors:

Jesus Christ said, " Here I am! I stand at
the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will
come in and eat with him, and he with me.
Revelation 3:12

Did you know that the God of the bible teaches us at night while we
sleep? Psalm 16:7. That the bible is full of dreams and visions, and
that many books were written in the bible based on dreams?

In Joel
chapter 2 God says, "In the last days I will pour out my
Spirit upon all flesh and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy
and young men will see visions and old men will dream dreams?
( It
works both ways with both genders, Lol.)

The God of the bible through His son Jesus Christ wants you to know more about HIM. Not just know of Him. He wants to use the gift he gave you, and does not want the enemy to hijack it for his purposes that end in death. There is a way that seems right to a man but the end of that way is death. Proverbs 14:12

Normal looking spiders, are your every day, normal looking people and/or establishments with new and unique ways to attract your attention to fall into the age old lie- there are many roads that lead to God.

The God of the bible who gives dreams and reveals His secrets to His servants, has a Son, the Lord Jesus Christ of whom God has given him all power and authority...He declares this one thing that all should know and never forget: "I am the way and the truth and the Life, no man goes to see the Father except through me..."

Whosoever calls upon them NAME of the Lord shall be saved ...

Sleep will come back to you, but God in his Mercy is calling out to you- to wake up! And Watch out! The weaver is building his web ...

... and you know how nasty and troubling it is to walk into a web? Your soul is feeling that ... But in Christ there is peace.

I was just coming on here a 3rd time visitor to post a dream and I saw the spider thing there. I found a secular site about spiders but I knew to not listen to anything there. I've recently had wide awake visions -after waking up of Spiders of all sizes and numbers. The odd thing was most times I was afraid this last time I was just darn right mad I got up and started swating at it and to my surprised it used it's legs to move back, then I got agressive with chasing it and it disappeared.

NeWine you articulated it perfectly cause I didnt' know what was going on. I haven't had the problem since then.

Kitty

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeWine on Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:18 pm

Want_to sleep. You asked what "lie" the enemy would want to use against you. That would be anything that keeps you from your relationship with God, and the healing that he wants to bring into your life.

All the suggestion shared with you to cleanse your house is good and
will be profitable, but it is the condition of your soul, that is the core matter in all of this. It is your life that God desires to "anoint"; your human (house) the Holy Spirit wants to dwell in. You have a destiny that cannot be found by just being honest, and a good person. It can only be found in your creator God, through His son Jesus Christ.

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD,
thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart. I will be found by you, says the LORD ...
Jeremiah 29:11-14
-dee (Newine)

NeWine

View user profile http://newinepouring.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:51 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top