THE CANNIBAL FAMILY

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE CANNIBAL FAMILY

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:17 am

I dreamed that I was a child in a group of children who were invited to play with some other children. The family was very poor. When it was time for us to leave, the parents would not let us. They locked us in a bedroom with their children. Their children loved to play with us, and tried to calm us down. Eventually they told us that their parents killed little children, and that is what they ate. We endeared the children to us, and they began to love us in a couple of days. Then they took a key and unlocked this steel-mesh window screen and let us out of the window, where we escaped in the dark, crossed a pond, and went into the culvert. We came out near a building that was under construction, and went looking for help. We noticed there were these things that were shaped like dogs following us, and the parents too, so we got on the service elevator, but quickly got off when we saw that they were climbing the beams and would make it to the first available door. We jumped over to one platform after another, and finally went into another side door. It was dark in there, but more light because people had flashlight hats. Then we fervently were trying to get peoples' attention to let them know what happened to us and who was chasing us. I woke up at that point.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE CANNIBAL FAMILY

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:04 pm

that is why Jesus told us you will have persecutions
when you testify about the word of the Lord you are breaking the yokes of those ones that has been prisioners from the devil.
a scripture comes to mind ..and they lusted after strange flesh
that I think is the reason you have been let out free.
flesh meaning solid food from the spirit...that corrupt meat was not for you.
even if you abandon the place or will move from it eventually will take you to the next assigment.
the lights in the hat mean you will find people aware or in the same level of enlighment like you.
The one that save souls is called wise.
open your mouth and I will filled Said the Lord.
Disregard the dogs because they do not have any power over you
these are the ones that after beign witnessed keep ignoring the word of the Lord..and go back to their abominations
All the works of the flesh will be exposed.
You are the light of the World.Our saviour told us.
Freely you received, freely you shall give.
May the Lord Bless You and keep You.

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:19 pm

AMen, thank you, MBstudent, for the interpretation. May God receive the glory!!!

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:04 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top