MONSTERS WITH MASKS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MONSTERS WITH MASKS

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:42 am

I dreamed that I was in this car and it was night time, so I parked at this building. It was closed when i got there, but I didn't know it was a nightclub. IRL, i've been sitting on this dream for about a day, because I could not understand what it meant. Anyway, after a while, it opened, and all sorts of people and cars began pulling up and people were getting out with masks on. I was leaned back in the passenger side seat, reclining. Even though I was awake, I wasn't getting out of the car. The first couple of people I saw, one was a black guy with a lot of small facial moles. He had on a tee shirt and jeans and he was partially balding on the top, even though he had a really close fade cut. He had on a mask, that had a black eye, but no white in it, it was dull looking, bi shine to it. When he took the mask off, I saw that his face looked just like his mask, only the mask covered the right side of his face only. It just unnerved me. Then a guy on my right side, he had on this pumpkin skeleton face mask. He had on a scare crow suit as well. When he pulled his mask off, it was the same as with the guy in the first. Then I heard a voice say that they were monsters that wore masks. Then I woke up. I don't even like halloween. Never did, no one in my family ever did halloween things when we were little.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MONSTERS WITH MASKS

Post by usemeLord on Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:13 pm

A couple of years ago, I had a dream that God hated halloween.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:54 pm

well, when you consider that everything being done for that day is done for the sake of "playful" scaring of somebody--listen, fear is a spirit and he gets his worship from things like this. Hey, some people do halloween for fun. But I ain't got nothin' for it.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeWine on Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:27 pm

I'm just thinking about some things ... In these last days we need to be wise as serpents, harmless as doves. I remember a few years ago my husband and I got invited over by a couple, who my husband worked with; to play board games. We had turned them down so many times, we felt guilty, and even though we had no desire to hang out with these people, we went any way. Well, the women were a little hard looking, but, everything seemed innocent enough. They decided they needed to go to the store, and asked me if I wanted to go. I was really hesitant, but the guys were like yea, go with them, let the girls go.

So anyway the next thing I know, my God fearing, christian behind, is being dragged all over town with two crazed maniacs, looking for a good time, and God only knows what else. The store was just an excuse to get out of the house, and I had to beg and plead myself, back home. On top of everything else, they were practicing speed shifting, and racing the little car we were in. While Im in the back seat praying in tongues. Lol.
I kept blubbering to myself, " How did this happen?" I was sure the devil was trying to kill me that night. One minute I'm at home in my nice little christian bubble, and the next thing I know..Hellsville.

Point is - a series of innocent events that start out benign and become terminal, one moment we're like, "well I guess this is all right" and the next minute were right in the middle of a "Monster Mash". All of a sudden they are calling the shots, they are in the drivers seat, and we have to ride out a nightmare. YOur dream (to me) is a warning to us (you, me, the church.) To be sober be vigilant for your adversary the devil walks about, to and fro seeking to devour, whom we are to resist steadfast in the faith. 1 Peter 5:8

I believe we are in dangerous times now. We can't relax, we cant recline, we must watch and pray, and really be tuned into the still small voice of God. Sure we are suppose to go into the market place, but by intent, by his leading. Not because we floated there on someone elses whims, just going for the ride. And you know what? Those women looked as bad as they were, so there was no deception involved. Just dumbness on my part.

I could here my Father say, why were you over there? ...Well, I thought ... "Did I tell you to go over there?" Well no but ... "Didn't I say acknowledge me in all your ways, and I would guide and direct your path? - ( I wish I had that night) - be blessed -dee

Last edited by NeWine on Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To clarify a sentance...need to stop writing so late at night. Lol!)

NeWine

View user profile http://newinepouring.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:23 pm

The thing is, though, I don't live near anything like what I saw in the dream. I did once. Who knows where the Lord will take me next...I have learned that I am not my own. But that second character had on this jack-o-lantern with these long white dagger-like teeth, and so when he took his mask off, I could see the gums and the veins and blood and everything. It was horrifically graphic. I mean. It was terrible. His tooth were a foot long and thick as a man's forefinger at the base of the hand.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:39 pm

That my friend in the Lord showing you that what you think is innocent or harmless has another side. Hope that helps.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:19 am

Thanks, Dove. Now-a-days, I don't think that the disney channel is innocent and harmless. Lol.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori on Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:54 pm

HLB, your not alone on disney thing either, I've watched some again, that I never thought anything of before, but now it's like a light bulb has turned on, the last one I watched, the Little Mermaid, I was like Whoa -it just came very clear to me. Most of the them have witches &/or magic, sexual references & death or potential death in them. This is a sidebar input to your post, just agreeing w/you on the Disney thing too!

Lori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:57 pm

Dove-Solutions wrote:That my friend in the Lord showing you that what you think is innocent or harmless has another side. Hope that helps.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Girl, I am trying to really figure out what this could me. I know that you are right. A mask under a mask is never a good thing. When I thought about it. The first guy looked like my ex-fiancee--only older. It was only when I thought about it really hard, and went back and looked at a memory picture. That person looked like him, only older. I was reminiscing about this guy. God already told me before in 2001 that he was not for me, because he was not passionate about the Lord, and it was a wedge between us. So I walked away, because his mom called me a witch, because I would tell them things and then it would occur. They didn't believe in the Holy Ghost. So, to her, I was a witch. How nice. What do you think, Dove? I know that I am fishing...because I really want to know what's up...then the Lord had me reading about Joseph again. I read that about once a month, since the Lord gave me this vision. So I am puddling around fishing for answers from Him.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:51 am

Well like I said I think there are times when people or situations would appear innocent but have hidden meaning or suggestions and try to influence us in a negative way away from the Lord or the way he would want us to go in our lives. I have investigated sugliminal messages and Disney comes up quite often. The enemy is quite crafty at targeting the innocent an sending them messages that would suggest sexual exploit and violence and we think we are letting them watch wholesome tv and we have been fooled.

I also think that those who do not believe would think it witchery for us to tell of future things and then have those things play out in life. We are foretelling of future events and or interpretation of dreams and for those not of God could be explained that way. I think the story of Joseph has many things there......He was a see-er, prophet, dreamer, he had wisdom, knowledge, administrative gifting, the ability to finance (or handle them). But the thing that is the most outstanding to me here is that he was just the average guy who loved God with his whole heart and they sold him into slavery and counted him for not. The Lord used that situation to have him rule over egypt and eventually set his people free. I think he is reminding you of what can happen when we totally depend on him and place our trust in him. When we do not try in our own power to overcome a situation but depend on him to give us that ability.

I pray this helps,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:24 am

It does, Connie. Thank you.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down