Reoccuring Theme in my dreams lately...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reoccuring Theme in my dreams lately...

Post by Love's child on Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:39 am

I keep having issues with my car in my dreams. In the very first dream I was in Meijer's (like Walmart) parking lot and I was about to get in my car and I felt like was suppose to lock the door and right when I got ready to a criminal jumped in my car with me and I had to call for help to get him out of my car. But for the most part the theme has to do with me allowing someone else to drive my car and then something happens. I will rundown the different themes...

1. I am getting ready to leave the house I am with 3 other friends... I allow someone to drive my car and as soon as he put the key in the ignition a tornado comes and takes the car up into the sky.

2. In another one a friend of mine says that they want to take my car to pick something up really quick and on the way they end up getting in a car crash.

3. In another dream a friend of mine gets in trouble and she ask me to help her take me somewhere and she tries to give me directions while we are in the car and we get lost and the car is stranded.

4. In another dream I am driving my car out of a specific place because I didn't like what was being taught in the class and when I was on my way out of the parking garage there is a fix it crew before I go out of the garage and they say they are going to fix my car ( don't know why because there is nothing wrong with my car) I get out of my car and leave it with them. When I come back to pick up my car it is totally disassembled and I was upset and they were shocked at my reaction. I told them I wanted my car back the way it was and hey tried to negotiate with me and I said no. Then I just remember later in the dream and i was smiling driving my car cause it was back to normal.

5. In the last dream that I had with my car in it I was living in the White House ( but I wasn't associating it with the president... it was just where I was living and it was normal). There were 2 other people that were living there. There was a lady they was in a rocking chair with a baby, and I was helping to nurture the baby. Then there was a man and he was almost speaking to me as if he was my father, but I don't think he was suppose to be my father. Then I was about to go in the backyard and when I opened the door there was a man giving tours and I went back in the house. Then later some friends of mine said they were going somewhere and I could ride with them. So I left the house and went and parked my car at a place (it seemed like it was meijers) and then met up with them and got into their car. When we came back to get my car it was dark outside by then and I couldn't find my car. I pressed the button to get the alarm to go off and I couldn't find it. So then I went to any other place I had been just in case I parked it there and didn't remember. My friends helped me look and we couldn't find it... then later in the morning I went back out to look and I never found my car. I spent most of the dream trying to find it.

I had that last dream weeks ago and since then I haven't had my car in any dreams

(I had these dreams over a 5 month span)

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reoccuring Theme in my dreams lately...

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:29 pm

It seems like others are influencing you to "let them drive" or control areas of your life. God is showing you that it will be a disaster. There is a reason your car is your car. You know better than to allow it to be disassembled, taken up by a tornado, or wrecked. So dont let anyone run your life cause they will just mess it up. That White house dream was very interesting. Let me pray on it and get back to you. Please pray on what i've said.
blessings,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:10 pm

I totally agree with Daph here. When the Lord shows me cars or Tornadoes that is usually an indication of a serious event in my life that changes and can be or have a devastating effect. I will keep you in prayer.

Love in Christ,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Love's child on Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:17 am

Thanks for the input... I prayed concerning it and I began to reflect and see how in cases I have allowed that to happen. There has been times when God has given me a vision for things and I almost pass it off to other people who I feel are in authority to do it at times.I also believe that the serious event took place around the time that I had that dream looking back in retrospect. During that time that I was involved in a campus ministry ( I hadn't finished school yet) and we took a hard hit with an event that occurred there. Maybe that dream was foreshadowing it.

On a side note I did have a car in the most recent dream I had, but it wasn't the same car that had been in my past dreams (which is my car in real life). I didn't see the car from the outside because I was driving it, but it was different on the inside so I know it was a different car.

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:40 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top