A Snake and my Two Dogs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Snake and my Two Dogs

Post by ade88 on Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:19 am

I dreamt that I was at my house and it was either the middle of the night or early in the morning because it was still dark outside. I live out in the country so it was especially dark. I had gotten out of bed to go let my two dogs outside. I opened the door and they went outside. I went back to the bedroom for something for a few minutes then I went to let them back in. When I opened the door neither of them came in. I flipped on the light in the back yard and when I did I saw a snake sitting on our hammock. Both of the dogs were just sitting there looking at it, not barking at it, not trying to smell it or attack it, just looking at it. I started calling their names and was able to get them inside without the snake hurting them. I stood there for a minute looking out to window on the back door at the snake and the snake was just staring at me, not hissing, not moving. Finally, I flipped off the light then I turned it back on and the snake was gone. I know that a snake usually represents trouble. Can you tell me what this dream might mean? Thanks!

ade88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Snake and my Two Dogs

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:45 am

Well, hello 888, ade88, it does seem as if you know. The enemy is watching you. But it certainly does seem as if he is watching you from a distance. Who is the hammock for? the snake seems to be trying to encroach on this much territory.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ade88 on Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:15 am

Hi,

The hammock is my boyfriends dad's which he gave to us. I can't figure out the correlation for the hammock.... any ideas??

ade88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:21 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top