Being Held Down While Sleeping

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Being Held Down While Sleeping

Post by Lisa4 on Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:11 pm

I use to have these dreams a lot but haven't had one in a long time until last night. I was being held down in my sleep. I was fighting and trying to get away even biting at the hands. I was trying desperately to force my self to wake up but couldn't. I kept fighting this until I forced myself to open my eyes and wake up. It was strange and I felt very threatened. It was hard for me to go back to sleep.

Lisa4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Being Held Down While Sleeping

Post by usemeLord on Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:17 pm

It is a literal and physical attack fro the enemy. I have had it several times. Now I know how to defeat it with God's word. I pray before I go to sleep ask God to protect me even in my dreams with his warrior angels, sometimes even annoint my bed and home with oil asking for God's protection. Repent of anything that has allowed it access or get rid of anything that is against God. Keep the word of God flowing in your home, even worship music. I have been fighting the enemy big time this past month and I have kept worship music on all night and day, very low at night. The enemy hates praise. Speak his promises before sleeping that no weapon formed against you shall prosper.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:31 pm

One other thing to mention. Call out the name of Jesus and if you cannot speak the name keep repeating the name of Jesus in your mind.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sword&scepter on Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:30 pm

Yes I agree with UML, it is a physical attack by the enemy in the spirit realm.
It happens to me every once in a while but even when I cannot speak I call on the name of Jesus in my mind or out loud in the dream...

God will protect you if you fast & pray against those things, and I will pray for you...

God bless

sword&scepter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:50 am

Next time rebuke this thing using your mind
say the Blood of Jesus have power and you will see.
Do not fight the spiritual with the strenght of your Flesh ..you will not overcome
The weapons you need to use are spiritual not carnal.
Get acquainted with the word of the Lord,already the enemy knows you are persintent in your search ..and the Lord is available
Not in vain you seek him.
Be confident nor any circumstances,powers or anything will separated you from the love of God.read psalm 91 and
Before you close your eyes to sleep..Say this things ;Father I thank you for this day..Father I ask you humbly to guard my sleep
And in your hands dear father I commend my spirit,seal my body and mind with the precious blood of Jesus our Lord.
Forgive me of any sin hidden or manifested and guard my soul
because to you I had looked for protection.
Start praying more persistent ..I know already you had disturbed the kingdom of the Air.
One important thing to remember when you rebuke this thing ,it will not leave immediately , be persistent and never fear and it shall leave you
the fight will last only a few seconds.
Praise the Lord..because another warrior has waken up.
In Jesus name pray and fast.
May the Lord bless you and Keep You.
Ask God to show you the source of this attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa4 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:48 pm

Thank you for your comments. I usually do pray before I sleep but it is usually for other people. I will try to include these things in my prayers.

Lisa4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:56 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top