moving van in side moving truck

View previous topic View next topic Go down

moving van in side moving truck

Post by Andrew Brown on Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:46 am

I had a dream where we were moving our family van in a moving truck and we had arrived I was in the van which was in the truck. One of my friends Barry was helping me move and he had opened one side of the back and hadnt opened the other before I took the parking brake off allowing our van to move forward and dent the door and wreck the frontof our van.
any thoughts

Andrew Brown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: moving van in side moving truck

Post by HisLightbeam on Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:53 am

This may be a dream about your ministry within a larger ministry, and when I say your ministry, I mean family is a ministry as well. It may be that this larger ministry is taking your ministry somewhere. Moving trucks are temporary, only rentals, unless you just happen to own the truck. But it seems that there will be a decision time when you decide to leave the ministry. Be careful not to go before time from the larger ministry, because it may cause some issues like feelings of hurt and let down, and discourage you before you can even take off. See, you were in control of when to release the parking break. No one else. So instead of that being a burden to you, if you will be patient and wait until it is time to leave. That way you will be whole and able to do what you have been called to do.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top