Newborn Baby Talking to Me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Newborn Baby Talking to Me

Post by pwilso512 on Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:50 pm

In my dream, I was walking into a Walmart with my ex. We were meeting up with his younger sister and her 3 month old baby girl (he does not have a younger sister irl). The baby was in a stroller. We left walmart after a short stay and started walking through a parking lot and up a hill. I took the baby out the stroller and carried her. For a little while, my ex and I were holding her together. We were on each side of her. I kept calling her "La La", and she just smiled. Then she called out for her dad because she was hungry. She said, "daddy." She was referring to my ex/her uncle (that part was crazy). While my ex looked for her bottle and a way to refill it with milk, I held her in front of me. She had her head on my chest. We continued to walked toward another store. She started telling me that she wanted me to be with her dad and be there for her. She put her little hand on my forehead and began speaking something over me (almost as if prophesying over me). She was saying something along the lines of "be a mother to me." I said, "I'll be your mom." She said in a stern voice, "I don't want you to be my mom. I already have one. I just want you to move in with my dad. Do you understand me?" I said, "Yes, sir." (I said "yes, sir" because I was under the impression that God had a word for me, and He was speaking it through the baby.) Then the baby's voice turned into Satan's voice. He said, "This is not God." I was surprised and scared all at the same time. I began saying "Jesus" and pleading the blood of Jesus over the baby. The demonic voice stopped, but I still heard the awful sighs and breathing of Satan. I lifted the baby up to see it's face, and it's face was distorted. It looked like a bald man with big yellow teeth, big eyes, horrible skin, and scars and blood on it's face. I woke up. This is one of the craziest dreams I've ever had. It makes no sense to me. I just remember feeling deceived by the baby. Any ideas????

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Newborn Baby Talking to Me

Post by Traci 1125 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:49 pm

Sister,
Just wanted to remind you that Satan comes as an angel of light, what could be sweeter than a new born baby in the natural realm? Could it be that an attack of some sort will come through your ministry? Hence a baby. Perhaps the ex represents something old that is trying to resurface. The Holy Spirit is definitely strongly urging me to pray for an extra helping of discernment for you. Whatever is happening, you know what to do. The power in the Name of Jesus prevails in your dream. Keep your spiritual eyes open and remember to test the spirits to see if they are of God. In the end what seemed beautiful turned out to be the epitomy of ugliness. I would encourage you to ask the Lord to examine your heart to be sure that there is nothing there that is blocking you in any way from what the Lord is trying to show you. Just wanted to encourage you to be aware, be strong, and keep your eyes on Jesus!

Love In Christ,
Traci1125

By the way, I also had a dream concerning a baby on the same day that you posted yours. If you feel led, check mine out. Thanks

Traci 1125

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:51 pm

Hi pwilso512 -

Just thoughts...

I definitely think this is a warning dream of deception related to someone around you or something you're involved with (ministry, business, project, relationship, anything that requires a lot of your time and 'nuturing'). The baby's age here is a time marker...is there anyone that's come into your life (not necessarily romantic, could be friendship/work/ministry/etc.) or anything that you've become involved with around three months ago? The "baby" is demanding - at first the demands are appropriate (a hungry baby is a normal occurence) but soon its demands become out of order and inappropriate - it wants relationships to exist where they don't (i.e., you and your ex are to be together and are to be its 'parents') and continue to the point where you realize this 'baby' isn't who/what it appeared to be at first. If you are not already experiencing this IRL, the dream is a warning of what is happening in the spiritual realm which may come to pass in the physical realm - pray for protection and an increased spirit of discernment so that it doesn't manifest. Praise God for His faithfulness to warn you.

Also, while the dream involved your ex is it possible that he could represent someone else since he doesn't have a sister IRL?

I agree with Traci1125 to test the spirits to make sure they're of God.

Please pray on what's been said.

Blessings,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:21 pm

I totally agree with the comments above. Test the spirits. It is the only way we know for sure and the Lord understands believe me. I have tested him more than once.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pwilso512 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:29 pm

Thank you all. I have been praying for discernment way before this dream. I feel like it is something that is occuring right now, and will come to the surface soon. I just can't put my finger on it. I honestly don't know if my ex represents someone else or just something from the past. I will continue to pray for protection and discernment, and I will test the spirits. Thanks for your prayers.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:39 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top