Preparing to Step out

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Preparing to Step out

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:58 pm

I been in my parents house for 3 years, and I seen and learned alot. I moving on a few weeks I must admit I am lil emotional and somewhat scared because I dont want to fail. Its been a journey. I will miss my parents, however I want God to deliver them and set them free and my two brothers. I am praying GOD will cover them and protect them when I am away from them. He will send angels to minster to the spirits and heal them so they can enjoy there remaining time with me. I thank GOD for healing them and me.

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Preparing to Step out

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:56 am

I will touch and agree Lovetoworship.....Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:40 am

We have to remember that Jesus is the Savior, not us. Sometimes we love our families to a fault...trying to get them to believe and act certain ways. We almost become the "messiah" in their lives. Allow God's perfect timeing in their deliverance and their coming to Him to operate. It NEVER happens in our timing nor in the way we desire. Sometimes it takes us watching them go through rough times as the Holy Spirit begans to minister to them and they transistion out of their way of life.

Stay encouraged and I am in agreement as well!!!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:31 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top