BEAUTIFUL HORSES MOVING AT THE COMMAND

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BEAUTIFUL HORSES MOVING AT THE COMMAND

Post by HisLightbeam on Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:15 pm

I dreamed that I was standing watching a stage. It was gi-normous. Very smooth like glass, like it was all made of one piece. There were rows and rows and rows of white horses on the stage and they all had dainty pink hooves. They were fleshy, not hard like horses that I am used to seeing. They were all pointing the same way and doing the same thing. Then a hand bigger than the stage came into my view, and even though I tried to look up and see where that hand was coming from, my view seemed to be obstructed, and so this is all I could see. A hand that came out of the light, and it was pointing. It was a right hand, with a finger just pointing. Then it tapped the stage and the hores all tapped in unison on the stage, just the daintiest dance you ever want to see. I had on this sweater that had all different colors of red stripes in it. IRL, I actually owned this sweater. As the horses moved I was jumping up and down, just excited. Then they went back to their start position. The hand did something else and they responded again with another type of dance, like a march. I could see myself with other people and we were spread out like when water runs down an uneven hill, just some of everywhere. Then the scene shot to some lions that were running down the hill at us and they were roaring and they were all types of ages. When I thought they were going to come up on us, I started to scream and some others did too. But all of a sudden, they fell over a cliff's edge that was hidden in the long grass. They began to twist and tumble over the rocks that were down below. It was a steep slope. We all began to cheer and jump up and down as we saw them dying in their fall. I made this lassoeing motion with my right arm. Then I saw a jail cell and my ex-in jail. IRL, after this dream, he did go to jail. Then I woke up.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BEAUTIFUL HORSES MOVING AT THE COMMAND

Post by usemeLord on Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:40 am

WOW I pray God gives you the interpretation. Sounds amazing. Also reminds me of the Left Behind book in one of the books they go hide in Petra and the enemy is coming and there is no way out and all of a sudden the earth opens up and swallows the enemy.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:47 am

I would love to read that book. I started the series, but I only got to maybe the fourth book. I replied to your zip code post, but lately I have been having trouble posting, so I will post it again.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:16 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top