Sex in my dream...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sex in my dream...

Post by celestial.butterfly on Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:42 pm

Why in the world did I have a dream in which I had sex? I am celibate and have been for quite some time. And the guy in the dream was my ex AGAIN!

The context:
I hesitated before I allowed this act to happen. I did not want to fornicate because I knew that we were not married. I asked him, "Are you going to talk to me after?" I don't remember what his answer was, but I allowed it to happen. I didn't feel right and told him to stop. He stopped immediately and then got dressed. As he was leaving he said, "I will see you tomorrow."

I was stunned because of his response. He wasn't upset or angry...

Please help. I don't understand why sex and why the ex keeps appearing in my dreams (I have since moved on from him- seriously)

celestial.butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sex in my dream...

Post by dreamster on Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:14 pm

um a need 4 intimacy,,not so much literal sweety..i think its ur hearts desire 4 that,,and ur ex is justa indicater of that ,,perhaps it was ur desire 2 hav a deep relationship wiv him but he failed 2 forefill that need,,i think his ho hum reponse shows his lack of interest,,ugh sweety,, dont fret ok,, D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee Dee on Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:48 pm

Hi celestial butterfly! I believe sex in the dream means that you have a spirit husband! Google - Deliverance from spirit husband/wife or Marine Spirits!!!!

Dee Dee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kimdelacreme on Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:39 am

Sometimes its a familiar spirit & it appears as someone you know. Ck if you might have any open doors to the enemy ,that you might need to shut. Ask God to show you.

kimdelacreme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by immortalservant on Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:36 pm

I agree with dreamster...sex can indicate intimacy in a dream. Definitely search your heart to see if is anything unresolved with your ex. But, the case just may be is that you are desiring a relationship of intimacy (not so much sex but a connection) and your ex has failed you. When you draw near to Him, He will draw near to you. God Bless! If you have been sexually intimate with your ex this could be the open door that needs repentance of and breaking of ties. Only you know that but these are just all some things to check within yourself to help you sleep more soundly!!! good night

immortalservant

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/refuelignite

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:11 pm

I agree with all of the above...

The bottom line answer is that you have to search your heart to find the answers. In most instances, sex in a dream usually symbolizes intimacy, growing closer to another person. I've often had these types of dreams as a friendship is growing stronger and I'm becoming more emotionally 'intimate' with a person (but in a healthy, righteous way). Having said this, if you're content with where you are regarding relationships and you've moved on from your ex, then you may indeed be dealing with a familiar spirit or a spirit husband who is appearing in your dreams as your spouse. If it is a spirit issue, I would tend to think it's a familiar spirit/soul tie situation. I've know of people who've had spirit spouse issues and in those instances, the person wasn't someone that they know but the person appeared in their dreams regularly until they were bound. This isn't at all to say they can never appear in the form of someone familiar, I'm just saying that in the cases I've heard of that wasn't the case....

One other thought came to mind because I sometimes have this type of dream too. When my ex-husband appears in my dreams we're usually still married but the dream is usually telling me about something I'm doing/thinking/approaching IRL that's going back to old ways/habits/mindsets/attitudes/etc.

When you have figured it out, please share with us as you are able to or feel comfortable doing! flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee Dee on Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:16 pm

I agree with all of the above! But also make sure u renounce any past sins!B4 going 2 bed,cover ur self with the blood of Jesus and pray that God's walls of fire surrounds u !

Dee Dee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by celestial.butterfly on Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:12 pm

...two years later and I've had another dream in which I had sex with my ex...and I still do not know the meaning. To this date there is no interaction/ communication between us...

Last night I dreamed that my ex and I were having sex at his house and we were interrupted by a knock on his front door. A lady dropped off a kid. I wanted to continue, but he said not because the kid was now there...

i don't remember anything else...

Any insight?

celestial.butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:49 pm

hmmm i suspect a soul tie connection,, thats not been fully cut off, ,, um i sugest pming dove solutions 4 a prayer of agrement ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, D,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:24 pm

yes, good idea/suggestion Dreamster...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:22 pm

I am more than happy to help. Celestial.Butterfly feel free to pm me if you would like to pray and discuss this.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsLena on Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:39 am

I agree with dreamster, as soon as I read it, I felt it was telling me there is a soul tie that isnt broken. Sometimes this also happens when we are intimately involved with someone sexually, so even though its over physically, deliverance prayers may be needed to spiritually let go.
In some cases I've seen it also mean spirit spouse, and once its broken, it ends.

MrsLena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephine on Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:02 pm

Spirit husbands sometimes do take the face of your ex to confuse you. Renounce him, cancel the covenant made in the dream, repent of your sins, cover yourself with the BOJ and FOG before going to bed. Seek deliverance from a deliverance minister. God bless

Josephine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:50 pm

Hi Celestial.butterfly,

In the interest of keeping this biblical. Let me clear up a few things. First and foremost God is the one with the full knowledge of what these spirits are called. The spirits I believe are being spoken of are incubus and succubus. They can come to the dreamer and try to invoke sex during their sleep. They are a seducing spirit that come from a preversion spirit and are using an open door to get in. A soul tie can most definetly be that door. Sould ties are created by people in your life with significant influence. This is usually, mom, dad, brother, sister, aunt, uncle, close personal friend, but can also be a lover, and person that has convinced us to do drugs, whitchcraft and the like. People can have good and bad ties to us. This is a delicate subject and probrably not one for us to discuss right now. There is no biblical support for spiritual husbands and wives that I am aware of. There is also no support that I know of for Marine spirits. We need to be careful here to get to the right spirit with the right soul tie and get deliverance.

I am a deliverance minister and have worked with many people but each case is different. The first thing I suggest is praying and asking the Lord to reveal to you if you have soul ties and how he wants you to deal with it. If you really believe you have these soul ties and a door has somehow been opened then I would suggest you find a deliverance minister and go through deliverance.

I caution you on this one thing. Make sure you go to a deliverance minister with experience in the field. There are many there but not everyone has the gifting for this and not everyone will operate in the gift of the Holy Spirit to insure you are getting the ministry that God wants you to have. Do your research and ask the Lord to show you where to go. Believe me he wants you to be delivered. If there is no one in your area let me know and I will see what I can do to get you to someone.

I pray this is of help. God bless and love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by celestial.butterfly on Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:15 pm

First of all, thanks to EVERYONE's replies! I will continue to pray and seek deliverance.

One thing that I was reminded of as I've read the responses, is that although I do not communicate or interact with my ex, I never got the closure that I would have liked. I basically had to "suck it up" and move on. So obviously in my mind there are many things that I still struggle to in trying to understand. And maybe it's that I have a strong desire for companionship, which is an issue for mr because of my age and how long I've been single...

I truly believe God will reveal to me, deliver me, and show me what I am to learn...

To God be the glory...

celestial.butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top