City streets made of water

View previous topic View next topic Go down

City streets made of water

Post by sword&scepter on Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:51 pm

Greetings everyone, Last night I dreamt that I was swimming beneath the city streets with a lady & we went down about 75-85ft. Deep & the water was some of the most beautiful blue I've ever seen and in some areas it had blue clouds that formed in it.
We wore scuba gear to breath through, we then surfaced to discuss how much we had eaten & how would we breath if we had to vomit since we were so full.

We were still in the water but in the middle of looked like Hollywood Blvd. There were still businesses & lights & people out but the streets were made of water..
We then debated about waiting & not swimming about another 6-8 blocks.
Then all of asudden a huge blue whale swam under us & we seperated so we wouldn't get hurt, he came to the top blew a huge gust of air & water, made a loud noise & then swam off.
The current pushed us about 20 feet apart I went north east & she moved north west from the force of his wake. We then rejoined & I woke up....

Can anyone discern this?
I'd truly appreciate it.

Juan

sword&scepter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: City streets made of water

Post by lola21st on Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:09 am

Hi Juan -

Do you know the woman in the dream?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sword&scepter on Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:36 pm

No, I've never met her or anyone similar that I can think of..

sword&scepter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by faithful7 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:05 pm

HI JUAN, I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU ARE IN MINISTRY ,BUT THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL DREAM . I SEE THIS AS A STREET MINISTRY-(EVANGELISM). SWIMMING -DEEP IN THE SPIRIT.THIS LADY I DONT KNOW WHAT HER ROLE IS UNLESS SHE WILL BE IN TEAM MINISTRY WITH YOU . BEAUTIFUL BLUE - REVELATION ,BEAUTIFUL BLUE CLOUDS -HEAVENLY AND SPIRITUAL REALM . WATER-HOLY SPIRIT. I FEEL YOU ARE CALLED TO GO OUT IN THE DEEP. LUKE 5:4. THE HOLLYWOOD BLVD. THAT YOU SAW COULD BE THE STREET THAT YOU NEED TO START ON . THE HUGH BLUE WHALE COULD REPRESENT A BIG IMPACT UNDER THE SURFACE. JOB 7:12. THE WHALE CAME TO SURFACE AND BLEW A GUST OF AIR AND WATER (BOTH REPRESENTS THE HOLY SPIRIT) MADE A LOUD NOISE AND THEN SWAMED OFF. ITS YOUR TIME TO MAKE A LOUD NOISE ,AND SOUND THE ALARM . PSALM 42:7. THE PRESSURE MIGHT PUSH YALL APART ,BUT THAT COULD BE FOR A GOOD PURPOSE FOR YOU TO MINISTER NORTH EAST ,AND SHE NORTH WEST TO COVER THE WHOLE TERRITORY, AND THEN COME BACK TOGETHER. PLEASE PRAY ON THIS AND SEE WHERE GOD LEADS ONLY HE KNOWS THE PLANS HE HAS FOR YOU .THESE ARE JUST THOUGHTS THAT CAME TO ME !!

faithful7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:27 am

I haven't been on in the last couple of days long enough to follow up on this dream but wow, what faithful7 said is EXACTLY what came to me - evangelism, deep in the spirit, the woman partnering with you, the whale and its impact (reminded me of Jonah although you weren't in the belly of the whale, the whale launched you two into different directions) pushing you two apart but you come back together....praise the Lord!

Yes, please pray for the full interpretation - does any of this line up with what's in your spirit?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sword&scepter on Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:28 am

Thanks ladies, I will seek the Lord for deeper understanding of this particular dream cause I'd like to know. I don't have a girl friend & my career/finances are upside down right about now & recently someone robbed me at church.... I've been through sooo much in 09' that I don't know where to turn sometimes, but I'm just trying to maintain my walk with Christ & grow closer to him daily.
I'll seek & see what revealed...

Juan

sword&scepter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:04 am

Juan,

I just want to pray for you right now.

In the name of Jesus I thank you Father God for your goodness and mercy. I thank you for the blood of Jesus with covers Juan and for the ministering Angels that come with their swords drawn to defend him. We come against all spirits that would hinder Juan and his ability to have financial blessing or would try to rob him in any way and cancel your assignment and command you to the feet of the Lord Jesus Christ for judgement. In Jesus name we speak blessings to Juan. Blessing him now in Jesus name with financial freedom, with the protection of the Lord God Almighty, blessing your family life, and your relationships, blessing your comings and your goings, blessing your jobs and your bank account, blessing your house and even your pets and animals. We place a hege of protection all about you and your family and thank you Lord for everything you are doing and will do in Juans life.

In Jesus name we pray,

Amen

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sword&scepter on Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:28 am

Thanks sooo much for your prayers...

sword&scepter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:37 am

Sponsored content