i got a pair of shoes from my mother-in-law

View previous topic View next topic Go down

i got a pair of shoes from my mother-in-law

Post by MaMa on Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:06 pm

my mother-in-law got a new pair of high hills for herself in the dream. but they were too small for her. so she asked my husband to bring them to me. they fit me well. i had this dream two days ago and yesterday night. thanks!

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i got a pair of shoes from my mother-in-law

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:18 pm

Hello MaMa! Is there some role that perhaps your mother-in-law has filled in the past, that you are now stepping into because you are a better fit? It could be something literal of your mother-in-law's or, she could be symbolic of the church, or something else, perhaps a characterisitc or specific role in life that she feels in real life. Whatever it is, it seems like it you are about to step into something new, that will fit you wel, as the shoes are new. If there is not something new currently going on in your life, perhaps the Lord is revealing things to come. I believe the shoes have to do with a "walk" or "role" of some sort. It could be spiritual, or it could be within your family. These are only thoughts, not an interpretation, so please pray on what I've said.

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by faithful7 on Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:21 pm

HELLO MAMA, I AGREE WITH SANDRA P. THOSE WAS MY THOUGHTS AS WELL . COULD YOUR MOTHER -IN -LAW BE WALKING INTO SOMETHING THAT SHE IS NOT CALLED TO ? THIS DON'T FIT HER ,BUT ITS WHAT FIT YOU PERFECTLY . THIS HIGH CALLING IS FOR YOU !! THIS IS SOMETHING NEW TO YOU ,BUT IT WILL ALL FIT PERFECT. YOUR MOTHER-IN-LAW KNOWS THIS FIT YOU . PLEASE PRAY ON THIS ,JUST THOUGHTS!!!

faithful7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMa on Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:06 pm

thank you so much for you two's inputs. i think it is a new walk in a spiritual sense. the Lord is calling me into a new role in the next step.

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:07 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top