wedding dress didn't come in time.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wedding dress didn't come in time.

Post by usemeLord on Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:56 am

I was getting married, kinda like spur of the moment, only had like a day to get ready. The time I was supposed to get married was 2:30 I ordered a dress from a shop and went there to pick it up but was hoping that it didn't come in so I didn't have to get married. They hadn't received it yet then at last minute they got a shipment, saw lots of little stuff but not sure if they got my dress. End of dream

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wedding dress didn't come in time.

Post by One Door on Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:32 am

A wedding dress can represent a "covenant" or a "deep relationship". Have you committed to something you would now like to rescind on? I am strictly guessing here about this number and only doing so to give you some thoughts on what it might be. The mumbers 2:30 show in the dream this is when this thing is to happen. Is there a dead line to the thing you are committed to? Again, I am just throwing some things out there.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:33 pm

I'm just a married mom, no working committments, no church committments. I figured 2:30 would be important

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pwilso512 on Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:16 pm

I agree with One Door. It sounds like you have made a commitment to someone or something, and you want to pull out of it. Maybe it's a friend that you told you would do something for, but you really don't want to do it. And there is a deadline that you have to get something that is needed in order to fulfill this commitment you made. Without this particular something, you can not fulfill this commitment. Therefore, you're hoping that it doesn't come in time. Maybe this dream is foretelling what is going to happen. Just a thought.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:15 am

I have been married for 21 years and with him for 27 years. The last 7 years have been very up and down with him. Many times it seems he loathes me, I pray and it seems to get better for a little time then he goes back to loathing me. I didn't used to be so into God, but that is what I live for now and I think it bothers him. I'm thinking this dream is what it's about that I am tired of praying and tired of being hated.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:08 pm

Usemelord, I can relate to your experience in some ways. My husband and i have been together for 27 years also. At times he seems to not care about me. I was so deeply depressed that I was on antidepressants and I cried often, even during worship. A friend prayed for me and commanded a spirit of rejection out in Jesus' name. I felt it leave me. She taught me that it would try to come back and I would need to tell it,in His name, to go away. After being set free from the spirit of rejection, I began to see that Paul's rejecting behaviors were really the enemy using the husband I love to hurt me and make me feel unloved. It wasn't Paul so much as it was the enemy using Paul because he saw an opportunity to seed lies into my thinking about myself (that I wasn't lovable or that Paul didn't love me. He does love me- he just doesn't always act/ sound like it.).

Maybe it's similar for you and your husband. He doesn't loathe you, but maybe he's not great at expressing that he loves you, the enemy twists his words, or makes him think there's nothing he can say.

Maybe your husband isn't rejecting you as much as he's rejecting Christ who he sees in you more now than before and he wants things to go back to what he's used to. But he'll learn more about who Christ is from seeing how you think and act differently. He might also see that he's not losing his wife to this "new person" because you are still you, just more fully devoted to Christ now. His rejection of the changes in you might be his way of dealing with his fear that the woman he loves will disappear and be replaced by a woman he doesn't really know. Once he sees that he's not losing you and he's gaining all the new things Christ brings into your self, he'll quit trying to scare off the "new you." Transformation into Christ's likeness sounds good to us as Christians, but to loved ones who don't understand Christ, this change sounds like the person they love will be so transformed that they won't be able to have a relationship with them anymore. When he sees that your love for him stays steady and sees that you still enjoy him, his fear will lessen and he'll stop resisting your transformation. I pray that this helps some.

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:21 pm

Thank you for all your replies, I truly appreciate it. Jodi, I will bind the spirit of rejection off of me. Thank you.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:01 am

this also speak about a delay promise
The Lord will be on time..even If the Lord tarry I shall trust the Lord

he will come throught. The answer of your prayer is on the way
not in your timeline but believe me it is on the way.
New covenant,new things..Behind the scenes God is working, Do not dismay or get discouraged.
in Isaiah He said: Behold I am doing a new thing..soon It shall come forth..
May the Lord Bless You and Keep You.

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:14 am

Thank you, I receive that wonderful promise

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:58 am

I agree with MBStudent.

The fact that the dream ended where it did (not knowing if the dress arrived or not) says to me that there is more to come regarding this dream.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top