FOOD WAS FLUNG EVERYWHERE IN A WRECKED KITCHEN. WHAT??!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FOOD WAS FLUNG EVERYWHERE IN A WRECKED KITCHEN. WHAT??!

Post by HisLightbeam on Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:47 pm

Hey, all. Happy Furrreyeday! Every once in a while, a dream comes back to me, when I least expect it. It will be as fresh as if I had dreamed it within hours, when I might have dreamed it a couple of years ago. Like this dream.

I dreamed that I was in this big kitchen. I entered from the left, through a door, I don't remember it swinging open, or me opening it. When I came in a couple of steps. Oh, yeah, I was viewing all this like I was looking at a movie, so I saw myself come in at the left side. My uncle and his three sons were on the right side, standing in a tight group, like defensive, between a big, long countertop and a big L-shaped island. There was all modern appliances. Silver in color. The kitchen was beautiful and full of light, but there was food everywhere. It was all destroyed, and torn up. Bread loaves were just torn and strewn about like when someone pops a feather pillow and it goes everywhere, except a whole of pillows at once. And there was meat and all kinds of sauces and liquid everywhere. They made the mess. I was very nervous and apprehensive and afraid to go further into the kitchen and confront them, because they looked dark and dangerous. Dangerous. That was the end of my dream.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top