the first tree floors?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the first tree floors?!

Post by kellsy2004 on Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:33 pm

Hi everyone.I had this dream 4 or 5 years ago:I kinda saw these 2 tall buldings from above,like an aerial view of these buildings.In the dream, I knew these represented Inheritance.One tall building stood for my cousins and the other stood for me and my two brothers.On my cousins' building,there were several floors,the first child had two top floors,the next had one floor,it was divided like that between all of them.On my building,I had the highest 3 floors,and my older brother had the next 3 floors beneath mine.The funny thing was the 2 buildings were the same height,my cousins are 6,and my brothers and I are just 3.The buildings were still being built.In the dream, I had a feeling I was being shown someting that was going on behind the scenes and it was incomplete.
I am really puzzled because my cousins' building was divided between them from the top floors which belong to the oldest and downwards in that progression while on my side,I had the top 3 floors while my older brother was beneath me,and another puzzling thing is the building were the same height even though they are more than us.what does it mean???
kellsy2004

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the first tree floors?!

Post by True Flight on Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:35 pm

The inheritance doesn't always go to the oldest first. I believe you have God's favor.
Could the buildings being the same size, mean the inheritance are the same size, but there are fewer to divide amongst in your family?
True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kellsy2004 on Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:49 pm

hmmm,i never thought of it that way,that the inheitance doesn't always go to the first.i don't quite understand the statement about the size..it's the same height,but thank you so much for enlightening me.
kellsy2004

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top