Fish with individual nets

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fish with individual nets

Post by ispeaktheword on Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:31 am

Hello,

In this dream my friend Luz and I were walking. I pulled out 3 fish from my back pocket or bag (I believe my back pocket) and was showing her. Each fish had an individual net over them. I was alittle afraid of them. They looked like they were sleeping.

As we are walking I notice a field. The field had water in it like a fish tank but there was no glass around it. You could see fish. I was afraid they would start jumping out. Any thoughts please..

ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Fish with individual nets

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:08 am

what are your feelings about fish in real life? In my dreams and in others ive talked to, fish have represented finances/provision, christians, ministers, and lost souls. Do you feel there are three people in your life that are lost souls? I feel like the individual nets are actually traps if this is the case. satan has a hold on their lives and they are "sleeping" so to speak. Only Jesus can set them free and wake them up.
Ephesians 5:8 says: " For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light 9(for the fruit of the light consists in all goodness, righteousness and truth) 10and find out what pleases the Lord. 11Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. 12For it is shameful even to mention what the disobedient do in secret. 13But everything exposed by the light becomes visible, 14for it is light that makes everything visible. This is why it is said:
"Wake up, O sleeper,
rise from the dead,
and Christ will shine on you."

15Be very careful, then, how you liveónot as unwise but as wise, 16making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil. 17Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the Lord's will is.

you could have been showing your friend the fish as a way of seeking confirmation about them and asking for prayer for their lives.

Were you afraid the fish in the water would jump out and harm themselves? I feel like fish in your dream represent people. You know how some fish jump out of their fish tank and die? Its like they are so goofy they have NO idea they are jumping to their death. Are there people you know that you are afraid may be "jumping to their death" and not even realize it? See you are on the outside of the situation looking onward and you can see what others cant because 1. you arent in the situation and 2. God has given you a phrophetic gift.

Please pray on what i've said...
blessings,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ispeaktheword on Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:24 am

Hi Daphanie,

Thank you for responding to my dream. Any kind of animal or creature is scary to me (strange, I know). I thought the fish represented people too. Because the fish had nets around them it made me think about what Jesus said to Peter, "I will make you fishers of men". I didnt even think about the three fish representing people I know.. hmmmmm.. Thank you for that, there are people I have been praying for.

The field of water made me think of people in the world. People that need and want to be caught/saved. You are funny. You had me laughing when you said the fish are goofy :snicker: : I post my dreams to get fresh perspectives and confirmation. Thank you for your response. It was pretty much in line with what I was thinking.

Blesssings
ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:26 am

Thats wonderful! I thought of that scripture as well!
blessings,
Daph

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:13 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top