Wierd mixed up sequence of events! Please help!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wierd mixed up sequence of events! Please help!

Post by juewls davis 777 on Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:26 am

Goodmorning all who read this. I have to type this wierd dream that I had early hours of this morning, as it is disturbing me, even now. I found it hard to wake up out of it, my husband was trying to wake me for ages. it was like I was in a trance. Eventually I awoke and still feel strange. The dream consists of many things, places and scenes. I will type what comes to mind, as it seemed never ending. I know my husband and I were having to stay at his parents house, as we had had to leave our home, never to return. We had our two children in the dream. The wierd thing is that my husbands parents were coloured, and he is white. They were together, but in real life are not. They were portraying themselves to be strong christians. They became very controling and put many demands and conditions on my husband in order for us to be able to stay there. In the end I spoke up and said you cant force a person against there will to do things they dont want to do. There shouldn't be conditions on us being able to stay here. My husband said if we go we will be homeless. I said I dont care, I cannot stay here. We left without any money. We went in a shop to get my little girl a drink. I walked out, forgeting to pay, the lady in the shop was kind and allowed me the chance to pay, I didn't have any money, so stole 40 pounds, two 20 pound notes of the counter that someone had placed there. A woman started to shout at me. I said, shut up dont say anything. The man said, leave her alone dont say anything. I paid for the drink and we left with money in our pocket. I remember losing my husband, being in bad situations, like in bad neighbourhoods, with gangs of boys intimadating us. They were all coloured. It was as if we were in the bronz or something. Far from home. I remember having a gun wrapped up in a hanky. I remember walking along the road with a coloured fellow, who I think in the dream was my brother in law. altough I dont have one in real life. White people were spying out of there windows gossiping about us. I said we are going to be on the front of all the newspapers tomorrow. It was like we were back in the old days when it was bad for a white woman to be seen with a black man. I knocked at my inlaws door to see if my husband was there, he was not there. It had a strange feel to it, like I was in danger all the time.Thats all I remember for now, when my husband was trying to wake me in real life, I was saying to him dont go I am going to die! He was going to work. Then in real life I ran to my bible and opened it up to sampson and delilah. Any ideas?

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wierd mixed up sequence of events! Please help!

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:38 am

Hello Juewls! I had a scripture come up in my heart immediately about this dream to pass along to you. Proverb 16:25, "There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death." I feel like God is giving you a pretty strong warning in this dream about where you are spiritually, and that the enemy is seeking to destroy your life. Please pray on what I'm sharing...but I feel like this whole dream is an update from the Lord about where you are with Him in your spiritual walk, as well as what the enemy is doing behind the scenes. You're not "home". You seem to be not as close to the Lord as you once were. It seems as though the enemy has been seeking to distract you, and keep you off course. You seem to be going about trying to make your own way. But there is good news...the scripture says that those who call upon the name of the Lord will be saved! (Acts 2:21: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.") Even though we are born-again people, we still have to call upon God in prayer according to His Word and ask for His help and His deliverance. We must seek Him daily, while He may be found...(or while we're still here on the earth). (1 Chronicles 28:9, "And thou, Solomon my son, know thou the God of thy father, and serve him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind: for the LORD searcheth all hearts, and understandeth all the imaginations of the thoughts: if thou seek him, he will be found of thee; but if thou forsake him, he will cast thee off for ever." Isaiah 55:6, "Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:") God wants us to totally trust Him and rely on Him as our source for all things...financially, spiritually, physically and even our relationships...all of the areas involved in our lives! That first scripture that I gave you, "There is a way that seems right to a man, but the end thereof is death" is saying that following your own way, even if it seems right, is the path to death (maybe not physical, although it can include that, but definitely distress and trouble). Sometimes following your own way doesn't mean you are knowingly rebelling against God, it could just be as simple as we've not sought Him, and don't know what He wants us to do in a given situation, or perhaps not being familiar enough with His Word. The reason that we need Jesus as our Savior is because we are not able to save ourselves. I feel like this dream is a simple update and a status report from the Lord about where you stand spiritually and where you are headed if you don't get a hold of God and gain His wisdom and instruction in some areas. You are the only one who can change this. Even God Himself cannot intervene unless you call upon Him, and give Him entrance to do so. God is a gentleman. He is not pushy or unkind, and He never pushes His way into our business. We have to call upon Him, lean on Him, trust in Him, and seek Him, follow His ways and allow Him to lead us. We must be willing to follow and to do the work it takes to find out where He is leading us to go. He will lead us as we do that, but we must seek Him. The scripture says "Draw near to Me, and I will draw near to you." (James 4:8, "Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.") It may even be that you have done all you know to do...that just means you don't know enough. The Word of God says that God's people are destroyed for a lack of knowledge. Do you know that old saying, "What I don't know won't hurt me"? That is a lie and is completely contrary to God's Word. God's Word says what you don't know can kill you. (Hosea 4:6, "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.") But, again, there is good news! God has promised that there is never any need that we lack wisdom and knowledge...all we have to do is ask, and He gives it to us liberally. (James 1:5, "If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.")

You know, it's easy to view this dream as a very negative message. But in truth, it is very positive. God loves you so much that He showed you where you were headed, and what the enemy has planned for you, in order to turn you around and set you on a straight path -- a good path. God desires to set things straight in your life. He wants to make every crooked place straight. He wants to lead you beside still waters, and in green pastures, and restore to you all things that have been lost and broken. (Isaiah 40:4, "Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill shall be made low: and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough places plain:" Isaiah 42:16, "And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them." Psalms 23:2-3, "He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.") I believe the Spirit of God is wooing you and calling out to you now. I would begin to pray and seek the face of God, and press into His Word as never before. Shake off the things of the enemy that he has sent against you by looking up. The scripture says "my eyes look beyond the circumstances (or the hills) to where my help comes from." (Psalms 121:1, "I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. ") I believe the Lord has many things to show you, and speak to you -- AND THEY ARE ALL VERY GOOD! I truly believe this is the Word of the Lord for you today!

Love and Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by juewls davis 777 on Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:33 pm

Hi Sandra,
This is about my fourth attempt to reply to you. Every time I have sent my LONG reply, the computer / internet goes wrong. So my reply gets lost......... I wrote so much, I cant write it all again incase as I go to send it it gets lost AGAIN ! I do thank you for your time in answering my dream and your loyalty. It is true, all that you say. We have been unsettled for a long time and need to find a church and settle in our home. Can you pray that the Lord would tell you where we are supposed to be? We keep getting mixed messages as to where we are supposed to be. Thankyou lots of love Juewls.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:07 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top