wide elevator to my apartment

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wide elevator to my apartment

Post by Allsmiles on Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:38 pm

I dreamed I was headed up to my apartment in an elevator. The door never shut ( I could see a clear blue sky) But as it went up I realized how high I was goinging. There were no handles and I was scarde that I would fly out so I crouched down in the corner.

I should note that I have had a TON of "elevator," or "going up" dreams this year.

When I got to my appartment, it was bigger than I remember.. and whiter too.. The walls were more plain. I started walking, and noticed that the ground was slippery (like ice.) It wasn't scary, just troublesome, so I took my time getting to my roomate who was sitting on the couch. She said something like.. "Are you going to make it?" in a jokeing manner.. I laughed then said that I need to install some handles so that I could hold on to something while I try to get across.

Any ideas?

Allsmiles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wide elevator to my apartment

Post by One Door on Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:07 pm

Hello,

I believe your dream is all about increase and the dream also shows you where that increase will be. I get the impression from your title that the elevator was wider than normal. Wider represents increase (increase in size of elevator). Apartment is bigger-represents increase. "Clear blue sky". Blue-divine revelation. Sky-God's presence. "And whiter too". This tells me the increase is spiritual. You are going to have an increase in your anointing. It may be a little "slippery" getting there but you are going to "handle" it. Therefore the handles in the dream.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top