Help Me I Am Concerned

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help Me I Am Concerned

Post by GodsAnointed37 on Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:56 pm

I have 2 concerns that I pray the Holy Spirit will reveal to someone. 1 My husband, and 2 my calling as a Prophetess (what if I am not a seer or dreamer). My calling I know is sure but someone told me that there aren't any prophets anymore that they were just for the Old Testament days. He said that I could have a prophetic ministry. I believed him cause I wasn't sure about my calling at that time and things started going wrong. Things didn't start turning around until I accepted the calling God told me. I need help cause I know God is not of confusion. May God Bless You Richly in Jesus Name.

GodsAnointed37

View user profile http://www.GodsAnointedMime.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Help Me I Am Concerned

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:21 pm

GodsAnointed37,

Let me refer you to this web site of Mia's. She has a good discription of what a prophet is and is not.

http://www.heartsongministry.com/prophecy_what_is_a_prophet.html

I pray this is of help to you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:44 pm

um that someone hasnt read there bible very well ,, paul says clearly ''he gave some 2 be apostles, prophets.,etc 4 the edifying of tha church,,there is also the gift of prophacy,spirit of prophacy,,and paul goes on2 say,,;''i wood that all wood prophacy,,''.there r many forms of hearing,,dreams ,visions,words ,signs,god hasa trukload of ways of talkin 2 us,, D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:58 pm

Thanks dreamster for posting that. I thought of that immediately when I read the post. I just wanted her to see Mia's explanation. She has it all laid out. So cool you thought of the same scripture.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GodsAnointed37 on Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:00 pm

Thank you both cause the scriptures that you referred to was my final answer from God, and since I am new to this I wanted to make sure I was on the right track. Thank you for the link so that I can view. Growing up I never heard of prophets, apostles, and etc in our church. May God bless you both for helping me.

GodsAnointed37

View user profile http://www.GodsAnointedMime.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:17 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum