CAN THESE BE CONFIRMATIONS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CAN THESE BE CONFIRMATIONS

Post by Writing For Him on Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:17 pm

I am a self-published author and really a nobody [unknown] although I have been writing since 1972. Last June I had a several personal prophecies given me.

The first one said that the LORD had a great work for me. And the reason I am going through my spiritual journey is because He wanted me to stand strong. God was also going to give back to me 100% what the enemy has stolen from me.

The second one basically told me that the LORD was going to use me for a prophetic endtime movement in the area of writing. Through my sufferings I would impart hope to a lost and dying world."

Third one I recieved this year and it was more in depth than the first two...but went along with them.

Recently I joined a web site that deals with prophecy and such and last week I received a message that the moderator sent to one group that really echoed the second one. And there was at least one other thing that I read that pointed in that direction.

The one that really struck home was one gentleman said that there was going to be a prophetic outpouring and the old and new, and the know and the unkown were going to be affected. It was going to be like a tidal wave. Also he said something that a break through was coming.

I received the Baptism of the Holy Spirit in July and I have come under His power a lot lately. Whenever that happens I usally hit the floor [not "hit" but I go down] and I'm in the habit of leaving a notebook laying beside my prayer table in my office and I write what He is saying to me. Before I read this gentleman's discussion, the LORD has been telling me that I would see an end of my suffering [financially] and that prosperity is coming. Today He had me on the floor for an hour He was quite intense, but I did not write. When I was able to kneel at my prayer table I asked Him if He could explain what was going on because I've never felt Him that strongly before. Basically He said His hand was on me and He was ready to move.

Writing For Him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CAN THESE BE CONFIRMATIONS

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:28 am

Praise the Lord. I started worshipping as I read your testimony of prophecies given to you. I believe this is true for you.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top