THREE SEPARATE DREAMS BUT RELATED

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THREE SEPARATE DREAMS BUT RELATED

Post by Writing For Him on Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:50 pm

I was in my office, under the power of the Holy Spirit, and I saw in my mind's eye...or may be a small vision...a hand and arm reach out the window and reach upward.

That night I dreamed I was back in my grandparents old house. One of the residents from the nursing home where I work was there and she walked into the room that used to be my great-grandmother's old bedroom [granny died in that room] and shut the door. I never seen her for the rest of the dream. My sister who lives out in Washington was in the dream also but her part didn't make sense...however, she said I was going to fly somewhere but didn't say where. When I looked out the window I could see we were in for a bad storm because it was black in the west.

Also on other time I was under the Spirit and He showed me one of the nurse's aides from the nursing home and she was smiling at me. Then the Spirit shook me and said "Don't concern yourself about that place.

These 3 dreams are related some how. If any one could please help me with this I would appreciate it. Thank you.

Writing For Him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THREE SEPARATE DREAMS BUT RELATED

Post by blue504 on Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:10 pm

Hand reaching and pulling u upwards is a good thing. I read on a christian web site that dreaming of granparent means a spiritual inheritances. I think flying means ministry or God is brining you higher. A storm can mean a bad thing but u said west , I wonder if we might a problem on the west coast.
Do you have a problem or unfinish business on your job?

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Writing For Him on Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:49 pm

No, I don't have a problem or unfinished business on my job. I am a self-published inspiriational author and I am virtually an unknown although I have been writing since 1972. However, I had several personal prophecies given me last summer and I was told by one that the Lord has great work for me. The other said I was going to be used for a prophetic end time movement in writing. Recently when I joined the website and the founder of one of the groups I am in sent each member an email which closely echoed the second prophecy.
When I've been under the power of the Holy Spirit I was able to write down some things He has said and one of thing I am to finish up with my job because I would be falling my passion to write for the LORD.
The SPirit has also been telling me to prepare for rain because my financial situation is in the crapper.
The reaching hand didn't pull me upwards, it just came out the window and reached up.

Writing For Him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blue504 on Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:34 am

Can you please look at my post on Dead grandmother,mustang, and an angel and give me your insight. I read a few post and alot of people are dreaming about dead relatives. I wonder what God is doing in this sitution. I would love to have your insight or view on my dream.

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top